EFFECTS OF SINGLE MOTHERHOOD

I agree.

But you have a higher chance of selling water to an ocean than speaking sense into the burukenge that is @Pomegranates

Even if you read it a million and one times, you still won’t get it. This is because you are a neanderthal who can not construe the simplest of concepts. A simpleton who is unfit to wash my buttocks.

Whether you comment or not is none of my concern because I don’t hold remarks from sub human dimwits with any regard.
You are transfixed in your homosexual fantasies because of your single mother product(covered in the thread) and you hold your he goat father in disdain.

If you feel like talking about your he goat absentee dad, that is your call. My focus remains on single motherhood you brainless dirty faggot pig.

I should look for your mother and spit on her face for bringing forth subhuman entities into this world. Mtoto wa malaya ni malaya tu.

More typos for you [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]brarefakin villag dog :D:D

This is part of the reason why I am blaming them. Poor criteria in the selection of marriage partners.

The opinion of a NEANDERTHAL remains inconsequential. I already characterized your kind as being unable to understand abstract concepts, ata mkielezewa kama watoto. Good for nothing pigs, kazi ni kukula tu na kukunia :smiley:

In one of your replies, you stated that sycophants such as myself are ‘not fit to wash your feet or lick your balls.’ That was extremely lesbian. Keyword extremely.

You have fanned the flames of your glaring homosexuality by screaming I’m a ‘simpleton who is unfit to wash your buttocks.’

No straight man would ever have such a strong aversion towards women. I can bet all five of my balls, wewe unakamuliwa DRY FRY by fellow alpha males.

I am responding to a gay man in ways he can relate, you stupid buttocks washer :D:D

Now go and find your he goat dad muandike about how men are absentee dads, takataka maffi ya kuku. Dimwit homosexual, son of a harlot.

Initially, I articulated that frightened men (SIMPS) take-off as soon as their partners conceive. That statement does not target ALL men, only a specific demographic. That is how an intellectual conveys his/her point, as in without generalizing.

Ng’ombe posts a thread & titles it ‘EFFECTS OF SINGLE MOTHERHOOD’. Why not ‘EFFECTS OF SINGLE PARENTING’

Jinga kabisa @Pomegranates

Look for your he goat absentee father muandike hio thread, you son of a harlot. Product ya bottom barrel malaya ya 200 :smiley:

Go back to my first reply and re-read 20 times because I will not waste my time explaining to a dimwit faggot. Being bitter about you he goat dad who ran away from your malaya mum will not change my outlook.
But I keep on forgetting that you are a subhuman who is unable to comprehend.

Ati you articulated :smiley: Can a dimwit articulate anything? Maffi ya kuku…kumbafu kabisa

This worked well upto the 80’s when women simply were subservient (which is a good thing in a working relationship) or because they had no choice but to stay in unhappy marriages ( my mum and dad,both civil servants, bought properties when I was a toddler but back then only a man’s name could be written in a title deeds)

True. Single parenthood can affect a child psychologically which can lead to some of the vices you have indicated.

True.but also some people came from families with a fair amount of toxicity between the parents which in most cases spilled over to the kids without them realizing the effect it had on them.

Absence of a father OR a mother figure…
If any parent intentionally stays away from their kid that’s on him or her and it is also wrong for any parent to maliciously keeps away the other parent from accessing their kids out of spite.
Kids should never ever be used as weapons to fight grown up wars.

Not in this day of skype,facetime,video calls etc. Children can access either of their parents anytime. It is upon both parents to find time and the discipline to be available for their children.

BOTH PARTIES are to blame.
Last time I read a comment from you that it’s also a woman fault when they chose to go out with a person who ends up raping them.
How does a rapey person look like ?
Also do you know the court can award custody to a father if he is the more grounded one to raise the kids ?
In conclusion, good thread but very biased on one gender. Also ,children from low income homes tend to suffer more from broken homes.

[ATTACH=full]358927[/ATTACH]

Lakini @Pomegranates hizi matusi zote umerushia mtu , even included his parents hujaona it’s a bit too much ? o_Oo_O
On a light note, one might tend to wonder about your upbringing in a happy home. :stuck_out_tongue:
The way I was raised ata siwezi dhubutu kutukana mama au baba ya mtu.

I was simply pointing out blame rightfully.
It isn’t about a man looking rapey but the circumstances.

Back in the days, courtship would transition unhurriedly from chatting, to voice calls, to coffee dates, etc…long before you would go to a man’s place or agree to a night out of risky drinking. The reasoning behind the ‘madness’/ precaution, was to give women an opportunity to properly vet these candidates and weed out those who are unfit. This was a safe, trusted approach for serious courtship.

However, these days most women have realized that some men are willing to bend over backwards to sleep with them. In these bending over attempts, drinks are bought, gifts are bought, and money is spent, all to the delight of the recipient.

This has influenced some women who are now putting themselves in harms way just to get these spoils e.g going to a man’s place for drinks on the first date, one night stands, etc. This is why part of the blame goest to these women for putting themselves in these dangerous circumstances.

Acha kuni-guilt trip…I was just mirroring ile aggression alikua amekuja nayo. Anyway starudia :smiley:

Quit straying from the topic at hand.

Ukigongwa ten nil na alpha female enda ubadilishwe diapers.

Shenzi kabisa @Pomegranates

Sasa wewe neanderthal unaingikia wapi kwa hii dialogue? Enda utafute your he goat absentee dad and write that thread you were saying. Dimwit neanderthal bastard…acha kujisqueez kwa conversations za wengine takataka ya munispa wewe :D:D

As can tell from its juvenile assertions, the bogi benda is still undergoing puberty. Legend has it you can smell his hormones from ten million miles away.

Undergo puberty bila kusumbua jinga hii.

Puberty ni wewe pamoja na your thick undeveloped skull. Characteristics that you acquired from your he goat father and your harlot mother. I wish they would have just cooked and ate you while you were 3. You add no value to humanity. Takataka tu good for nothing piece of chietho.

Nukisha hormones bila kusumbua jinga hii.

Wewe ata you didn’t undergo any puberty. You are the same as a 3 year old kid.