EGYPT

si I heard that shit was staged

Even if it was… By who?

There is you and infidels. Don’t count infidels as part of your brotherhood ‘entity’. After all, allah will ferk us,infidels, for eternity for being born in the wrong religions and not believing his BS.

Pole kwao. What will Egypt do next…

They bombed a Sufi dominated Mosque.
We know many Sunnis consider Sufis heretical,even here in Kenya

Sunnis are the worst kind of religious dogs there is. Ferk them

I saw them celebrate during the Westgate mall attack.

I liked how Putin dealt with them in Syria. He spoke the only language they understood. They tried to hide in hospitals and residential areas hoping to create a stalemate but Russian sorties hapana tambua human shield, they were being bombed together with their captives. Most of them had to wear hijaabs in order to get out of Syria masquerading as female refugees.

Where?

You don’t make sense , find another thread , this is a bit too much for you.

Killing isn’t the solution , address issues and improve on social equality . Educate and integrate marginalized population.
These muslims you want killed have existed in many societies before your forefathers even started wearing pants .

Political scores settled in the guise of religion and the most affected are the devoted citizens and footsoldiers . Am just saying that religion is a political puppet and sometimes I wish Genghis Khan would not have hesitated in Iraq during His march to conquer Mecca.

In south B

I can’t make sense to a person who believes in flying donkeys and moon splitting. Don’t spend too much reading quran, it warps your perception of reality. Anyway, good luck earning those jannah points. You really need them to get more virgins. :smiley: Meanwhile, let me enjoy my infidel life. After all, allah is destined to ferk up my fate in the afterlife.

Not conquer. He wiped them off the face of the earth. He could have ended this scourge before they became a threat to anyone. Too bad, he died before he finished the mission.

Create your khilafah and be ruled under sharia law muwache kutusumbua.

When muslims in Russia were demanding for sharia law Putin told them to migrate to a country where sharia is the law.

I think Qatar realised they were disposable after the whole overthrow Assad thing collapsed. Now they’re being isolated.

The war games of the elite, unfortunately are always deciphered after the fact.

Even though this time alternative media warned guys know one listened.

This pained me more especially with Gaddafi. Because all western media , mainstream, said he was killing peeps. RT was there saying the opposite…no African country sent any journalists or political support. So Africans had a western view of what was unfolding.

Of course, I’m sure Libyans are finding the so called democracy a hard pill to swallow, courtesy of the thugs who have infiltrated that (formerly) beautiful country.

Michael Ruppert is one of the few guys who’ve investigated this nicely.
His work has a “Peak Oil” bent…but it is solid. His book “Crossing the Rubicon” has some interesting insights.

https://archive.org/details/fe_Crossing_the_Rubicon-Decline_of_the_American_Empire_at_the_end_of_the_Age_of_Oil

He somehow converted to to islam, “Khan”.