Eid Ul Fitr as marked in the Alshabaab Headquarters

These fuckers use civilians especially children as human shields which totally nullifies the use of missiles to hit the technicals and foot soldiers on patrol, time walihit KdF’s el adde base they put up an anti-aircraft gun in a school, hii vita sio rahisi.

Ignorance exposed. In every targeted strike, there’s always the collateral damage assessment. AS are quite good at their calculations. They ensure that civilians are in close proximity. An AGMmissile(hellfire) has a danger area of more than 300m. If you’re going to call Jubilee clueless go ahead and label that Uncle Sam too. Avoiding civilian casualties is for dimwits

The head of military intelligence unit anafaa kuambiwa atembeze kiatu… Your enemy cannot congregate in such high numbers and you fail to take notice in advance

Nakuhurumia sana. Try and read and digest kitu inaitwa the battle of hearts and minds. You can lose patience very easily but it’s the right thing to do. Tempted to anika the bird’s eye view here

Am talking about tracking …the you nigga up on that assassination
[MEDIA=vimeo]109149230[/MEDIA]

No sympathy for these twats, bombing should be done everywhere in Somali land and clear the whole existing generation. Human rights activists wajipange. FURK WARIAS for all i care.

They dont have a logistical ship following them. I remember their first assault at a Kenyan base in 2012. All of them had cups. They thought their operation was going to be a walkover and that they’d have breakfast (Chai)at the base. Shock on them! Over 400 dead and several injured, that the Somali equivalent of KNHRC called our response a crime against humanity. The ‘Chai ni Kismayu’ was born there. And we actualized it[ATTACH=full]108193[/ATTACH]

Alot of planning and intelligent is surely needed

That’s NGO crap which is utterly useless in the battle field…ati you have to win their hearts and minds… Well despite all the medical camps / water wells we did for those twats in el-adde they didn’t even warn us of the impending attack but chose to limit their movements days prior to the attack …moreover we have been "wining hearts and minds " of our brothers in northern kenya but they still sale as out…

Well, you’re angry just like i am. But things out there are different. For one we dont own them AGMs. Believe me when i tell you there are eyes on these twats 25/7. International effort of course. Sasa unafikiri NGO? Hehe, when it comes to PlayStation termination NGOs arent factored at all. You kill 10 civilians and the war takes a different course. All the progress comes to nought. Hii sio kama Nagasaki and Hiroshima

Yaani those guys didn’t even re-paint the cruisers ? Kwani wamesota aje

Propaganda value.

Wangetumia drone ispot hawa mafala walipuliwe. Wish I was the head of the military. This asshole couldn’t be existing by now.

I think there are so many interests in this conflict it wouldn’t be as simple as bombing the isht out of them.

True, but utajuaje hizi ni picha za leo? I mean, they’re smart too

You may take notice problem is you are tethered to certain rules/guidelines and conventions go against them and sanctions come along

Nani hajui hiyo…its a tale of maskini akipata matako hulia bwata

What kind of thinking ois this? Do they lock their door or are their transport vehicles bullet proof? YES.

You see these pictures unashindwa what is KDF doing in somalia. Al-shabaab will always be in that country. KDF should just set camp kwa borderline…More will be killed style ya Elade

Does kenya have military intelligence department? Because there are many alshabaab returnees who have never been interviewed.

BBC Our World 2017 - The Sex Slaves of Al Shabaab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRhy9RfmRmY

The women in this BBC documentary have treasure troves of info but no military intelligence officers have ever tracked and interviewed them.