Ekuru Aukot amesema amewahi. Over 1M signatures

how would this change anything when the typical kenyan would still elect and greedy hyena into parliament then cry later

Hawa wajinga waliandika constitution hawakufikiria kupunguza hii mzigo.

@kermit voted for him in the first round and then changed to Uhuru during the second round. Kenyans are just as afraid as Kermit was. After that election, Kermit swore that from then henceforth, he will always vote for a Kikuyu.

Kenya is full of Kermits! Aukot will never win

Si wewe uko kwa team yenye ilikuwa inaomba uhuru asimame for the third term?? Unaongea hapa na kura yako ni ya lootall?

This is the Modus Operandi of most talkers even those that are commenting here.

:D:D:D
Good job keeping notes since 2017 my personal Secretary.
You are due a raise.
I will email HR.

I just happen to have a photographic memory.
I remember every statement that you, @kwido @gashwin @Dunya @Nattydread @ranny @kah tony @The.Black.Templar and many others made in defence of corruption back in 2017.

You will never be able to sanitize your names on this forum as long as I am a member. @gashwin has tried it a couple of times, but I am always there to provide verbatim quotes to discredit his assertions.

@pamba is my witness.

I have never done that.
As I said juzi, I’m firmly for completing the journey with UK. Hata Kibaki was fought for 10 years and now he is praised.
Rebirth is a painful process and Kenya is just feeling contractions. It will pass and we will all be cooing at how cute the baby is.

Of all the moronic nonsense I’ve ever read on this forum :D:D

Mimi sijawai sema mambo ya third term…na kuongea ukweli voting for nani ni kupoteza tu…it will be a vote in protest. Having said that, Ruto is the man to beat

you can moan till kingdom come but till 2022 you better recognise UK haendi mahali.
work hard & smart, make the most of your 24 hours per day.
one day, trust me, utasema heri uhuru.

This sounds good

Uhuru is too young to retire…words of Sonko

My friend, do we need ahuja horn speakers to tell you that the last three general elections have not been fair???

If they introduce mambo ya counties ndio itakuwa Achilles heel. Ukabila utaanza na hiyo story izame.

@Mrs Shosho unashindanga ukiuliza who else other than ruto.

Thenkiu. Tutamwangalia and discuss him. If guys are ready to embrace change then we have to be open minded.

No

no regrets here. . Ratwnbp.

The only time Kenya will have free and fair elections is when they go Raila’s way I know.