Ekuru Aukot Withdraws

He hasnt withdrawn yet .He is waiting to sit down with IEBC .

How can he withdraw when he wasn’t even gazetted?
Cumming in your pants isn’t withdrawal

Its getting interesting sindio …

This is the chance for this fella to make money. Aitishe Jubilee hata 10 million tu to commit to be on the ballot

So what’s the problem akiwithdraw?? Its his constitutional right :slight_smile:

Ferk the Kenyan politics, Why are these guys confusing us? Woe unto us the ordinary citizens.

He did not withdraw,

Very Skrrrrrra in Kenya

This fool is just maina kiai puppet, let him withdraw. Such an attention seeking socialite. Why did he even petition to court to include him then withdraw. We should raise the minimum requirements to ran for Presidential ticket to weed out jokers.

No need. They can get safe wainaina

[MEDIA=twitter]917999454929768448[/MEDIA]

hii story haiko, kieni HD ni fake

This is painful to see…hapo ndio mimi hufutwa kazi…

Another issue that should be brainstormed is how the IEBC clerks will conduct the elections in Nyanza without Odinga on the ballot. Gova will have to deploy enough security. It will be a shitstorm

Funny guy

You cant bribe the fella with 10m…i remember a while back my former employers offered him a contract where he would have made such within a month akakataa since he had a more lucrative one…10 ni ya Dida na Kaluyu

withdrawal is not anchored in the law, it’s inconsequential.

I’ve not heard of his withdrawal. But it would be immaterial.
From the declaration of Mutunga’s remarks as Obiter Dictum, any candidate’s withdrawal will not matter.
If all of them withdraw, including Kaluyu, the constitution states the remaining one is elected unopposed.

He can withdraw if all I care, we have Kaluyu[ATTACH=full]131496[/ATTACH]

We have been reduced to a country where brinksmanship is the hallmark of our political landscape, it is as if politics is a sport.