Elders leteni advice

This is the pay, the Beta males go through after social pressure then settling for a post wall kunguru who wasted her life doing hoerism, clearly the frustrations of handsomely paying dowry for her is hitting you. Raising a hand to hit her while you never raised one in school, mafwi ya nyoka wewe, makapyera

Wewe ni Kíhííiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

What kind of a woman takes a beating from a man in this day and age? Yaani atavumilia maslaps hivyo? We dont even beat up kids these days leave alone grown women, intoxicated or not. You are right to be ashamed. Omba msamaha and sope beating up your wife!!

No nigga, you are no alpha, you’re just another beta bitch, and here’s why:

1. You took your wife to a salon and sat there like a bitch. Women take hours kwa salon, why the fuck would you be sitting there with the baby? Did you see any other man sitting there like you? Wanaume ata shopping ya 2 hours hawatakangi kwenda na mabibi because it’s a fucking drag and that shit will kill your testosterone. Anyway, an alpha would have told her to go alone as you remain behind in the house and hang out with your kid.

2. You allowed her to get to you with her petty fight and you reacted emotionally like a bitch and hit her. You let her suck you into her frame like the weak-minded beta that you are. An alpha would have stayed icy and non-reactive hadi bibi aone ni ujinga ako nayo.

3. You served yourself while she sat there. Bruh, what’s the point of being married kama ata chakula bibi hawezi kuwekea.

4. You had to screw some lanyes, meaning your wife probably doesn’t put out as much as you’d like.

VERDICT: You’re a blue-pilled mangina in a sexless marriage and your wife sees you for the beta bitch that you are! Case closed!

Hapa Your wife anapeana slices and she is looking for a reason to break up the marriage.

Ile social conditioning beta males wamefanywa haiwezi isha hii century. This dude probably thought that taking her to the salon and babysitting the baby there is very romantic:D:D:D

Kihii

Thats your opinion, how are you supposed to tell if she is a post walll or not as long as she is respectful that s all. what i did was stupid and i agree that it was never supposed to happen. you are projecting your life it usually happens

Boss unajiita alpha na ata hujui post-wall ni nini? You’re deep in tradcuck territory my man.

Hakuna pesa ya babysitter lakini ya fobe na maraya iko? Jeenger kabisa, that woman is suffering at your hands ghaseer.

She is a post wall kunguru Reason
1.She has no other place to run to, all post walls find it hard again finding a solace after hitting the wall.

1. If she wasn’t you could now be in remand waiting for a sentence, that thing you did is domestic violence, the feminazis would be accusing you of Gender based violence.

i know where you are headed and i totally understand your position probably you are in the cult of MGTOW
As i mentioned earlier the kid is 1 year old therefore she needs to be close to the mother, i had some biscuits yorghurt and other accessories, i love my wife and i don 't regret going with her to the salon.

She falsely accused me instead of approaching me gently, she is hot tempered and would have broken the phone

I served myself since she was moody i hate that face

I think this guy is somewhere baby crying on a closet, :D:D:D:D

Somebody to Abujubuju senses to this cry baby weak guy

temptations ya baby seater sitaki

How certain are you ? kama unatombewa bibi (for your case ndume mwenzako) wangu hapeani

Why are you contradicting yourself? Si umesema Ni pesa hauna

yes i am still a peasant, at some point i will climb the ladder.

Who knows probably CID wako somewhere waiting afike aekwe ndani

Why wouldnt she kama hii jinga kazi ni kuchapa bibi for trivial reasons…bibi ya hiki kipii akakuliwa nje naweza mu-understand juu wanaume wengine wamejaza uji kwa kichwa.

Hii ndio ujinga ya watoto wadogo kuoa na hawajui kuoa ni nini, first of all motherfucker, you should know real men don’t go around slapping their women over petty things, it shows you are not mature(the only scenario that i would advocate a beating is if she is violent towards you),
Secondly, you are not the first man to marry and have a mistress on the side, it’s been happening since the beginning of time.