Elders mlisemaje kuhusu story ya kudate madem wayoung.

Leta hata imaginary image

No doubt there are a few zombie female teens waiting patiently for someone like you to come along and MOLD them into domestic chattels of your choice…

I would’nt hold my breath if I was you …

What age bracket does your singo matha wife fall in.How the heck don’t you get it,that you are not supposed to speak infront of Alphas.How could Byro,how could you?

Your E350 is finally bringing them closer home.She has no respect though.

Date her ata mimi currently kuna a 19 year old tunasumbuana

Mimi miaka hairuhusu

[ATTACH=full]292081[/ATTACH]
Niko hii stage

Well said man. Well said. But I rather try to mould into whatever I want her to be then wife her at the right time.

But I surely don’t believe people marry entirely for sex. Don’t emphasize everything from that angle.

Why else would u put up with the shit fuckery of marriage if not regular and consistent sex?

Companionship. Having someone to run to after a long day of work/stress.

A stash of bank notes in your bedroom safe would be a better companion TBH

:smiley: Hio pesa hii ghassia husema watafute huwa wapi by hio 35 uko sete na Ku retire

Did anybody ever show u how to ferkk a woman? Ama ulijifunza after motivating yourself?

Perpetual wankers like @uwesmake nde who’s contribution to any post never goes beyond butt-hole and dryfring.

What age were your moms when they were deemed mature enough to take care of their offspring? Can you blame them despite their “rightful age” in siring kids who cant take different opinions and oppose in a way to convince others against the move?