Elders, what investments would you make with 100-150k

[ATTACH=full]362109[/ATTACH]

• Kibanda ya MPesa na phone charging pale Langas Eldoret Karibu na Polytechnic
  • Kibanda ya MPesa na phone charging pale Amalemba Kakamega
  • Kibanda ya MPesa na phone charging pale Gatakaini House CBD Nairobi
  • Kibanda ya MPesa na phone charging pale Ratna Square, Kongowea Mombasa
  • Kibanda ya MPesa na phone charging pale Kondele Kisumu
  • Kibanda ya MPesa na phone charging pale Suneka Kisii
    ama
    Blog ya "How to start a business with Ksh.******* alafu ukulie google adsense

Inafaa birrions ngapi??

Phone charging huwa na customers kweli?? Naskia inaogopwa sana ju asubuhi mtapeleka 20 phones alafu jioni mkikujia mnapata apo ni jaba inauzwa na ata ishaandikwa Zion Veve Baze

[SIZE=1]weka kinyozi[/SIZE]

:D:D:D:D:D noma sana

Then you are not a billionaire, you have a poor mans mindset. Buying shares DTB or Kakuzi na hiyo pesa inaeza kuletea millions of shillings.

The same way unaanika hapa vile kuliwekwa mtego, ndivo unakunywanga balozi mbili huko local unapayuka, so the message got to the baggers long time ago. Hiyo 3rd round mtangoja wakuje dunia iishe.

:D:D:D:D… I refuse to believe you are going on with this stupidity.

Hekaya za abunuasi. Not in this economy

You can become a cereal broker. Enda kitale. Nunua mahindi dirt cheap. Leta kanairo and sell at a profit.

Mnaweza fanya mtu ashinde akicheka ka fala siku nzima :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D

Enda gikomba ununue bales za converse rubber shoes uzi mwage pale parking ya shimo ya reinsurance Plaza tao CBD on Saturdays. Target end month na first week. Bale moja ni Ksh18, 000 na iko na karibu 50pairs for adults na bale ya viatu za watoi ni same price na iko na 70 pairs na unauza kila kiatu between ksh1000 na1200 for adults and between 400 and 600 for kids. Kwa kila bale unamake between ksh32, 000 and Ksh42, 000.
Kuna time nikiwa sales CEO mpya alisema tusilipwe mileage juu wasee walikuwa wana claim too much. We stayed for 6 months bila mileage banae. Hii bizz ndio iliniokolea and I was able to service car loan and have extra money to start wines and spirit in Mtwapa when I got transferred to kostarica.

What’s so funny?

Mahindi Choma.

Safaricom shares is trading at kshs. 40 right now.
Last year at a time like this, it was trading at kshs. 28.

Do the math, that’s a profit of kshs. 12 per share in about year.

On the other hand, Jumia shares was trading at $4 last year at a time like this on NYSE, but right now, it’s trading at $30.

If you do the math, that’s a profit of about $26 per share or ksh. 2700 per share.

Or Tesla that was $124 just one year ago, but right now, you can sell at $677 per share.

The real action is in NYSE.

Whatever you do with that information, it’s all upto you.

Your ignorance is showing. I’d not be shocked if you’ve never actually bought any shares. An ordinary Kenyan can’t buy actual NYSE stocks. You can only buy derivatives like CFDs which is just sheer stupidity when you look at the fee structure and trade incentives behind the derivatives. Better to buy local shares where you buy the actual asset with low fees that allow for buying and holding.

The fvcketty fvuck:D

Hizi stocks zime panda juu ya speculation not because they have added any value for example the value of Safaricom shares has risen from a low of around 25 ksh last year to currently trading at 40 ksh without adding any value same to tesla and jumia (which I think is making losses) I don’t think this is the right time to invest in stocks for speculation purposes.
I think if he has to invest in stocks he should invest kama warren buffet, invest for the long haul.