Elections Postponed INDEFINITELY

Excuse us??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Shit… Mshi…smelly elections…

Enda kakunie kwa polling station, nugu!

[ATTACH=full]135162[/ATTACH]

“What can a Thuraku teach me?” I hear them ask.

1. Thurakus are driven by purpose
By purpose I mean having a clear long term objective or goal which shapes everything you do. For example, one ant’s sole job is to pay bus fare for Kumira Kumira . This is his purpose, and all that he inputs this time and energy into, and so it compounds his chances of success.

2. Thurakus work as a team (Kumira Kumira)
Ants are team workers and work together in order to achieve something great. Likewise, in order for you to achieve something substantial in life, you must align yourself with others who can help propel you to another level.

3. Thurakus think big
Now thurakus can seem like one of the most insignificance insects on the planet because of their size. But the colonies they build and the contribution to their society is extremely significant and great.

4. Thurakus serve one another
Living for just yourself is a lonely existence. Serving people goes that one step further and asks ‘what can I do for you, can I pay your bus fare?’ You start to live beyond yourself and purposefully contribute positively to others.

Asswipe…you alone contested yet you can’t win…you still have to rig to get numbers…
Tano tena my ass…
Shit

I rarely engage morons. The numbers are there on your TV screen. Smash the screen or go hang yourself.

Even in such a scenario, NASA will still lose

a return of the elections means what?

What the returning officer of the election (chebgat) does i.e. declare the winner.

The acid coming from babuon worshippers will only get more bitter as serkal dismantles the evil plans of sabotage and destruction

The gloves are still off

Wah!, yaani uko mandera polling station?

:D:D

Weka picha or link to the picture showing this. Otherwise, get medication for your liarbetes.

spoken like a true adolescent :D:D:D

We need to get it over and done with, life has to go on.

Very true

Vile @Father Figure amesema
Lakini si huyu returning officer
[ATTACH=full]135186[/ATTACH]

The razor blade is that that…:D:D:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]135187[/ATTACH]

People are those those :D:D:D

7.2M sasa…NRM sai ni machos tu :D:D:D:D