electricians in the house, please help

Check your neutral and earthing wires, Loose connections could be the culprits.

I’m very sorry, but I don’t know anything about electrics. But I learned that this is one of the most popular professions in the world because people will always use electricity. Thanks to this article, I want to take a course in electricians, here you can read more about it if you are also interested in this topic. Because a man should know something about this. If I learn this skill, it will give me great benefit. And if I lose my job, I can always make a living fixing the neighbors ’ electrics. Moreover, I have heard that industrial electricians earn a lot of money and bonuses, so I really want to take this course and become a licensed electrician. Then I will be able to help people on forums solve their problems with electrics. (Btw, I tried to make money on gambling, but it doesn’t work and I only lost it.)

Is there something more I should know before the purchase?

I think that this might be a loose connection here, check isolator/DP MCB, or the SP MCBs from which the affected circuits are terminated kwa consumer. Moreover why you don’t call an electrician. He will make all the work in some minutes if he has a good experience. If you don’t have an electrician, I can advise you to call the bates-electric.com, they are the best in their domain and after a good inspection, they change all fast and after them the place where they worked is clean. I have total trust in them because they helped a lot with my fuse panel.

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks