Electronics4u, na dr Luther

Be very careful how you lift it. See the article posted by @nairobilay.

1 Like

Thatā€™s how I fuĀ© ked up my back in campus.was dead lifting 200kgs and I think my form was off.i have never been the same since.I canā€™t go as heavy as I used to especially squats but at least I only have pains when I sleep awkwardly

Thanks. Nimeisoma. I know the sitting one that you were talking about. Hadi wakademonstrate with a funny looking chair.

Pole. Iā€™ve also learnt. If Iā€™m not doing it with proper form, I donā€™t do it.

Pole for thatā€¦

Iā€™ve watched the video in the link and i clearly wonder why sane people would do deadlifting in the first placeā€¦ I think swimming, biking, and lighter exercises should be enough. Also Kumbe sit ups are useless

na hii hapa?

http://i.imgur.com/rIjQz1o.gif

Can I get the good Docā€™s tel number:D:D:D?

Also is @Meria Mata =@TBT ?

what is wolverine?

Let me give you my number, I believe the doc is busy with a patient at the moment

understand y ā€œsheā€ needs the number firstā€¦maybe itā€™s for a sex change operation:D

But am a patient! Seriously @Luther12 Am experiencing some loud creaking and cracking noises from my jointsā€¦I lead an active lifestyle funny enough they disappear when am working outā€¦no pain though.

Its a guy akina @Purr_27 canā€™t help but drool over because of his amazing back muscles!

Lube in your joints inaisha. Woi @Female Perspective you arent the young hot laptop you once were.

cud these very noises be the same reason ur former boss wanted to c ur ā€œyellow legs?ā€:slight_smile: maybe he is a doc as well?

Doc please confirm this quackā€™s prognosis! Also @nairobilay what are some of the remediesā€¦P.S I donā€™t take soup.

Why donā€™t you take soup?

Ever gone to hospital coz of the creaking/cracking joints? Is there any associated pain and stiffness? If not, you may not have much to worry you.

I hate this soupā€¦(Boiling 5kgs of bones)ā€¦ I take vegetable soup daily

The only time i have heard that creaking you speak of, was in my knee when i used to jog regularly. I put it down to just running alot and its helps taking a break for a week or two. As to whether it was the actual lube in the joints, thats just pure speculation on my part.
PS: I am not a quack yet, but as soon as i get my honorary doctorate from any university you can be sure that you will refer to me as Dr. Nairobilay :D:p

1 Like

asanteni nyote for you encouragement. am doing light exercises and taking calcium supplements, my hse looks like a mini chemist.
this is my cheki maneno bike which i dont ride as often as i would like to[ATTACH=full]6467[/ATTACH]

1 Like