Elevating a Nissan Note

Hahaha walai ilikua inakaa poa

Wacha ku mislead watu wewe

Ongeza yeye ingine ya ku mislead a ktalker

I’ve been advised to get 185 size. Currently iko na 175

Get spacers for now. No harm. You can get springs later. Dont take that insurance shit. Depends on who your insurer and your relationship with them. Most I know would never let business go because of some silly thing. Remember those decisions are made by people not machines

Monroe have their yearly offer on shocks and springs. 30% off till Dec 23rd. Check them out at orientation Kenya or any of their branches and agents

If you get it wrong your consumption will dip.Kama uko na 175/65-15 and you change to 185/65-15 so many things will change one of it being speedo reading vs actual speed.

Speedo Reading 80.47 km/h

Actual Speed 82.19 km/h

185 is “fatter” than 175, diameter ni same for /65

Thank you sir

Actually, I have 165, advised to get 170. Max ni 175 allowed; apparently. But I am gonna go for springs. Grogon ni 10K for all the four wheels

Would you know the width of the rims? Or ni normal not alloy?

Diameter is not the same Sir.
The 65 is ratio or percentage with relation to the ‘‘fat part’’
65 % of 185mm is not the same as 65% of 175 mm

Hakuna mambo ya maximum allowed it either as below or you venture into unfamiliar territory.Remember the heavier the tire mass the more the suspension system suffers.Hizi hesabu manufacturers huwa wame fanya.
Get the wrong springs ndio utajua bei ya shocks and bushes (and then utasema Nissan ni gari mbaya).I once made that mistake and i still have the springs in the house .The ride was horrible almost equivalent to riding on wooden wheels.
[ATTACH=full]138059[/ATTACH]

Thought the /65 is the ‘height’ of the tire? @introvert na other car buffs saidia

[ATTACH=full]138137[/ATTACH]

Don’t buy Tyres that are more than 6yrs old from the date of manufacture.

Sirikal saidia.
:D:D

:slight_smile:

[ATTACH=full]138140[/ATTACH]

Thank you Sir

So helpful!