Elgeyo Marakwet

how does my handle have to do na kwenye nimetoka

You give very weird examples.

1 Like

…aaaah…so u know of the capabilities of that small car…haikwamangi…lakini lazima ukazungushe lock kwa front wheel

ati VX mpya imekwama??? hiyo ni juu matope imejaa kwa taya so there’s no grip.
happened to me once kwa certain car.
trick is to not over rev. move sloooooooooooooooly with the foot on the clutch, first gear and revs at around 2-2.5k. utamek.

1 Like

That thing is invincible. Less than 100 horsepower but more virile than a Land Rover in mud.

A differential splits power between the rear wheels according to resistance so the tyre with least resistance spins immobilizing the car. Diff lock/ all wheel drive ensures all wheels spin. A 4wd is actually a 2WD :slight_smile:

How does only one wheel move a vehicle forward?

It can if the diff is lock is on. Even if the other three are suspended in the air.

that again is dependent on the 4wd system. some are 50-50 front-back, which breaks down to 25-25-25-25 front, back, left right.

in this case, all the power is transferred to the wheel that senses less traction. but i doubt one wheel can move a car.

2 Likes

Only a locked diff can give you such even power distribution. When the inspection unit check speed governors on PSV they jack one wheel off the ground, engage gear,release the clutch and accelerate to 80kph. All this while the vehicle is stationary. So one wheel can move a car

1 Like

…and its 1300cc with carburator

Huku ni Marakwet west?

mahali landcruiser inakwama na jamaa anajichocha na hilux?

isn’t this example proving the reverse? if one wheel is jacked why cant the wheel on the ground move the car? because…c’mon say it…one wheel cannot move a car

[ATTACH=full]41142[/ATTACH]

get your mind off the gutter.