Elon Musk goes full crazy with the 2021 Tesla Model S.

Are you serious???

Have you ever been to an EV garage? Totally surprising, like you have woken up in a hospital ward; clean and tidy, in contrast to the grease oil and grime in an ICE garage.

The vehicle may discover haihitaji human iamke iende shughuli zake

@T.Vercetti didnt know what kind of engine a EV encompasses until I mentioned it to him. You should be able to tell from his posts above. I told him that a EV is principally an electric motor and batteries but the guy hanyiti. He thought its a CE with 10,000 sensors. To him, the electric part is the sensors and onboard computers.

Wacha uchokozi. :D:D

First of all that talker is simply pointing out the cleanliness in an EV garage. Hayuko kwa hii debate yetu.

Secondly even when I was patco I posted threads about the new EV motor.

You on the other hand you still think that an 1885 Internal Combustion Engine is comparable to a 2021 engine in principle which is a bit laughable.

In 1885 the Karl Benz engine for instance didn’t even use compression!

Do you know what compression is???

Secondly there are other types of engines away from piston engines e.g the Wankel engine also known as the PISTONLESS ROTARY ENGINES which uses rotating blades instead of pistons.

Mazda sports cars eg RX-7 and RX-8 use pistonless rotary engines.

Thirdly because of computers things like distributors, carburetors and even the clutch pedal have been removed and are now done digitally not analogue!

A computer shifts the gears for you so how in the world do you compare an 1885 car to a 2021 AUTOMATIC car???

Iko na hadi COMPUTER Cruise Control, COMPUTER lane assist na COMPUTER ABS ?

Even the fuel Karl Benz used in the 1880s is different from today’s petrol. In short there are far too many developments and improvements to compare the two worlds.

In the U.S where you claim to reside in, a typical U.S car today comes with several major computers i.e :

ECU - Engine Control Unit

PCM - Power-train Control Module

TCU - Transmission Control Module

BCM - Body Control Module.

It’s a digital world @Simiyu22 . :smiley: And the principle has been challenged and CHANGED many times over.

Hahahhahaha:D:D Naona umekimbia wikipedia kukusaidia. Can’t blame you. At least you are better off than yesterday.

One has no choice but to know this things. In the 90s you could just grab a hose pipe and delicately spray the engine to wash the dust off.

Today kama hujui kule computer ziko hata usijaribu. Wewe inakaa ni kama unaendesha some 1963 Ford Mustang analogue muscle car na huko Dallas ndio maana hutambui electronics.

Bado unatumia ile dirisha ya ku turn , na signal ni kutoa mkono nje and wave furiously.

[ATTACH=full]347517[/ATTACH]