Embarrassed by a relative

Place gani hio wana afford viceroy na kanyama na hawana PDQ machine ya ku swipe… Anyway ferk that rela :D:D:D:D:eek:
Lazima ushawai kulia huyo jamaa Dame

Huyo Mujamaa ni K*nde ya siafu sana. Kwani ulikua umemshow umeshindwa ku-fuel gari ndo aseme inakunywa sana. I wish ungeeza leta yeye hapa akule masweep.

You will be shocked by the level of umeffi in the Kenyan service industry. Unaenda club, have fun only to be told machine ama mpesa haifanyi when you want to pay and leave.

:D:D:D:D:D

This!

It was his opportunity. I have an aunt who is an activist; a serious activist hawa wa rights for the disabled. Boss… Wacha tu. (I’m not sure how this is relevant but I can imagine being spoken to and you really want to tell him off but kwa heshima unatii).

Don’t plan any revenge. Just let life take it’s course. You be at peace in heart and mind. Revenge is pointless. And since you’ve learned your lesson, you’re now wiser. Wisdom does not plan revenge.

:DHata mimi nimefikiria lazima kuwe kuna some grudge the relative has been having

Whilst that rela is an idiot you also have to take some blame.You should have told the guy from the onset how much you’re willing to spend on the drinks and infact you pay in advance si kungoja hadi jamaa alewe alafu ma-bill zinaletwa :wink:

kwani mtu alikiwa revenge mission ama ni nini

Actually that’s what I did. I pretended I took it lightly.

Very true!Kwanza on Sunday utaambiwa machine iko kwa ofisi na imefungwa hadi Monday!This also happens ukiitisha ETR receipt!

you should have been smart and told him you only pay for beers and not anything that resembles whiskey, gin, vodka etc.
But huyo mpangie revenge mission navy seal style ([SIZE=1]na si ile ya ango ya kumbomoa sehemu ya nyuma [/SIZE]:D:D:D)

resorting to violence is always an option,that nigga treated you like a bitch

Kuwa peasant ni gharama…unaenda kuangali plots IN A PLACE YOU DON’T KNOW with just a K in the pocket? Na you are with your wife?

Sori, but this is rather funny.

[ATTACH=full]158741[/ATTACH]

Hapo umenena. Guys like those don’t last long.

I can totally relate

Dont revenge but dont forget.

I had money in the bank kizangila. But couldn’t swipe coz these guys did not have those machines.
For security reasons I avoid the banking aps.
But as I said mzae, I learnt the hard way.

While the guy was out on a mission the writing was on the wall. He asked you to accompany him yet you took your car so you paid for the trip (so did your ride) hukutosheka loudmouthing! next everyone knows meat is cheaper than drinks and since you brought wifey, knowing what’s in your pocket and what the fool had already done you should have declined the meal and called it a day. What’s done is however done.

"Wacha I pay for the meat, you buy a drink " He added.
Kwani you dont know this is always a scam, always stay alert i have mastered the 48 laws of power hakuna mtu anaweza kunibeba ufala