Embu Sunday night drive

Thika outbound is a bit bumpy. Random potholes for another 20 KMs. But after Matuu, turn off left and you just have to watch out for bumps. Between them, road is good. However, be cautious as you approach Masinga because of loose gravel surface.

Needless to say, if you’re driving at night, be very keen for police checkpoints. Some are not well marked and you might find yourself crashing into one.

Makes sense, I see you came back faster. Nice circuit. Though the B6 has too many bumps!

That is a 1.4tsi fuel efficient and reasonable boost. Piston umebaadilisha? Tim is v power pekee kwa hio gari my advice.

Yes, mafuta ni V-Power tu. My pistons are good, because I use the right fuel. Concerning boost, I like how it kicks it on the low end, from 1500 rpm. Much better that waiting to get to 3500 on the Subaru. In the real world, mid-range torque is what matters.

haiya…you have your own car wash machine, meaning hiyo gari hautaki ikiguzwa guzwa by anyone inside…you drive to embu at night and back, same night, different routes…conclusion: 1. you love your car so much…or 2. You are an introvert, n needed to recharge. i also recharge by driving to a new area…have ever driven to isiolo n back…just to feel nishawahifika isiolo 3. you are in a ‘suspicious’ dealing…hiyo maneno ya gari kuchungwa that much, naionanga sana na flying squad…4. i rule out kwendea kunguru…