emergency pills(P2) before sex

nani anakumbuka ile wimbo tulikua tunaimba sunday school, used to go like this
deeep and wide, deeep and wide

Hapo google kukupea blue ticks ndio sijaget!!!

I manage a chemist shop biz in tao, venye hawa warembo wanavyomeza P2!!! :eek: especially on Monday mornings, unaskia; “unipe P2 na maji” anameza pap! pays without bargain & disappears! …halafu they are chix u cant expect wanadinywa dry fry! Sana sana age bracket (16-27) including high school kids!

What is the measure/gauge here;):slight_smile:

Happened to a friend of mine… She couldn’t believe it…

Good. We all know birth control pills don’t cause infertility coz the amounts of hormone are very small, lakini P2 kila saa will do that. It may take years and years to get fertility back…scary

Barometer? Thermometer labda…siyui! :D:D

I am now well advised thanks to the pink handles. Especially @Purple who has given a scientific angle to the whole thing.

Lakini to the original guy who posted if the lady is underage you may be jailed for a long time. Avoid those underage girls they may cause you endless misery.

cycles have worked very well with my two previous women but didn’t work with my varsity woman. I guess if one has regular cycle then chances are it will work

Whats the problem, if she conceives, be there for her, take care of the baby once born, ask @M2Random for advice. If you are not ready to take responsibility, convince her to visit Marie Stopes, they are very efficient.

so you have been in business for a long time?
i have had two chicks like you but one was just that the P2 did not work at all,

What business are you talking about?you:confused: should be probably wondering about my age:D.good to know there are other people who don’t do well with pills

Mborometer

:D:D:D:D

It’s documented that a woman get pregnant on any day of the cycle.

Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Ovarian (HPO) axis.

The earlier the pill is taken the higher the chances of it working. If she took her first tablet within the first 12 hours and the next one in the next 12 hours, she will be fine. She should have a withdrawal bleeding(not her actual period) within 7 days after taking her pill. It lasts about 3 to 4 days and is usually accompanied by horrible PMS symptoms( severe breast pain, period-like cramps, fatigue and so on). After this fake period she should be almost sure of not getting pregnant at all(It’s often seen as sign that one didn’t conceive at all - Google that). It’s not all women who get it, but it’s usually a quick indicator that no baby was formed. I took an eCee2 tablet(works like p2) after our condom broke and it worked. It gave me the worst discomfort; I cursed everyday for like 2 months when my actual period came. In between there was too much egg-white discharge and spotting. Don’t worry therefore, the pill worked if it was taken within 72 hours. I also think the risk would have been higher if she was in her unsafe days when you bomoad her and the pill was taken too close to the set limit(72 hours).

:D:D