Eminem is God

budah if Pac was still alive he would be still churning hits, He was the most Hardworking Maafucka in the rapgame just listen to Thug life and Listen to Makaveli the Don Killuminati you will see.
speaking of Evolution Nas released his first Album in 1994 yet in 2012 he could still release a good album with songs considered best of the decade.
look at A tribe called Quest first album in 1990 with hits like Bonita Applebum yet in 2016 they still released one of the best albums of 2016
can go on and on but great guys never fade away.

1 Like

They calling it trap now :D:D. Pathetic as it sounds to us we just bow. I like Mackle Moore and Jedanna though. They still maintain that old rap vibe going. Can I borrow your bro? No homo

1 Like

Jay was from way back then but it had to take big Daddy kane to retire kinda, Pac and Biggie to die for him to hit
his Opus was the Blueprint way later in the 2000’s

1 Like

demographics is what it is sisi wenye tulimpenda from before tungeendelea naye but what of kids born post 1996???

Talking of the last blue print. Oceans is a dope track, and heaven too.

1 Like

HipHop is alive, GUys like Black Hippy, Jay-Cole, Chance the Rapper, Joey Bada$$ etc still churn good songs better than some 90’s rap

2 Likes

am a born 94 but I know of 80’s hiphop to 2017 rap depends on individuals, don’t generalise on a whole generation

1 Like

Recommend specific tracks I sample tafasary

isolated cases

:D:D:D:D:D:D zii am not alone, all my friends hate Designer, Future, Young thug type of artists heck even my 18 year old gf hates them and listens to real Hip hop with a soft spot for Drake

1 Like

am not saying that am frozen in time what i mean is that its way easier for old dudes to accept new generation music than for youngsters to love old generation music atleast in my experience that said music appreciation depends on many factors,mood,season, prevailing circumstances etc

2 Likes

mimi huwa I think its an individual thing, I know of young guys who listen to Pink Floyd, Led Zepelin

1 Like

how about Albums?

1 Like

Sawa

Mimi huskiza Sinatra na Ray Charles na sisumbui.

boss niko na music from le grand master franco luambo lwanzo makiadi with tpok jazz band to fela/femi kuti to charlie pride, esir to san fan thomas, yondo sister to miriam makeba, jayz to some italian performance that i cant remember, lucky dube to the wailers, celine dion to julio inglesias, maroon commandos to some south african bands etc my point is music appreciation varies with circumstances

1 Like

99% of hip hop after 2010 = garbage

5 Likes

albums and Mixtapes
Chance the Rapper - Acid Rap
Chance the Rapper - Colouring book
J.Cole- Born Sinner
J.Cole- For Your Eyes Only
J. Cole Forest Hills drive
J.Cole- cole world : sideline story

kutype ngumu yawa. how about enda torrents then saka discography of the following artists

Kendrick Lamar
Jay Rocks
Ab Soul
Schoolboy Q
Kendrick, Jay rock, Ab soul, Schoolboy Q for the group Black Hippy, a very good hip hop group just like a tribe called Quest or Bone Thugs.
Isaiah Rashad
Childish Gambino
Joey Bada$$( the dreadlocked guy in Mr. Robot Season 2 though very lethal lyrically)
Bas(only has one album; Too high to riot. He is from J.Cole’s label)

3 Likes

Hip hop went down after the year 2000, the mid-90’s was fire.

5 Likes

No more games, I’mma change what you call rage
Tear this motherfucking roof off like two dogs caged
I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed
I’ve been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage

~Eminem -Lose Yoursel. #Respect.

3 Likes

Eminem’s verses in Renegade are the most technically accomplished of all time

4 Likes