Emotional Intelligence

Just thought i should test myself…see what I got…
[ATTACH=full]77196[/ATTACH]

Navenye I consider myself a psychopath…

Just google…hizo tests ni mob and free

I am a control freak…I am the guy who always has the remote in a crowded room etc etc

emotionally intelligent people do not allow emotions to influence or cloud their actions, they can maintain their calm in the face of insults and can use other people’s emotional instability to their advantage

1 Like

You’re just an idiot with opinions. You are not objective or pragmatic and are prone to periods of emotional outbursts.

You are just an assholevwith a small penis.

If I may opine As an Doctor, you suffer from a condition called Emotional Malnutrition. You lack vitamin common sense and empathy. You’re not so smart, you are just as delusional as everybody around you. There is no known cure to this condition. Sorry.

6 Likes

You just perfectly described two of the most prominent characteristics of psychopaths.

And yes they are emotionally intelligent or more so are very objective due to absence of empathy.

3 Likes

was just about to tell @denis young that that score is quite in order with his view of himself as a psychopath

1 Like

I can’t deny this. I feel I am very good at manipulating people. I am the kind of people who sit in a dark corner in a club watching sipping my drink as I analyse which chiq I would easily bag.
As my friends jump the gun to kukatia a hot chiq, i am studying her to see what she likes and how best to approach her. :D:D:D:D

1 Like

Ala, kila mtu alikuwa amepanga line kupiga mtu ranfom masweep? Ama ni yeye alichuna kiboko murwa akajilaza sakafuni akiambia wanafunzi wenzake wamzabe viboko?

2 Likes

Correct. Seems you are a bitch. Crave empathy and people be soft and nice to you while you treat them like shit. Probably live in your own custom delusional environment.

hehehe… You are simply very inexperienced with the adverse side of life maybe and probably think that a Mark X, a middle class income, and being arrogant are the best things in life. Thats my take.

1 Like

:D:D Trueeeee, in my 2 chains voice

1 Like

How does my income, toyota etc come into play??

take a guess at it.

When you posted your family issues here it became our business ala!

1 Like

You have Narcisstic Personality Disorder.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that’s vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

1 Like

Wueeh.
Msee amejiingiza ndani ya punching bag akajitosa ndani ya boxing ring.

1 Like

alarrr ungeleta ka sketch ku accompany this hilarious comment:D:D:D:D

Sketches resume tomorrow.

1 Like