depends on a wide range of factors

• the type of woman she is
  • the no of kids
  • your networth
  • how much you want to control the household
  • fulltime/part time enrollment
  • the disruption that will have (time n family) etc

for me, afadhali biashara than funding her education
alafu 400 si ni diploma? nliona jkuat ssp ni about 130k p.a (full-time) -tution fees only , so 4 year atakua ametumia a direct cost of more than than 700, at the end, she will have some papers and more knowledge before any ROI ianze

2022 haijafika bado

Empowering your wife is not a problem as long as you are also empowering yourself. Shida most men abandon their own dreams and purposes and “invest” on their women, then get shocked when the woman levels up and leaves. Women cannot stay with a man who she considers as weak. The moment she entertains the idea that she is better and can do better than you, she will leave. They have no loyalty and you should not even expect it. Spending on a woman is not investing.

If you have a Masters and you help your wife who dropped out of form four to go to campus, hakuna shida.
If you have a phd and help her get a masters, hakuna shida.
But if you’re both form four leavers and you finance her campus education while you do nothing, she will leave you because she is now above you. Think!

Bottom line: NO woman should ever come before your own purpose as a man. If you want to help her advance in life by one step, make sure you have also advanced by two steps.

The only women I will empower are my mother sisters and close siblings like cousins …hao wengine watokomee mbali sana. Zero Sum Game uta end up kuwa Bitter Beta Male. Bibi kama alimaliza class 8 ama form 4 hio ni fate yake.Ata cooking skills ata learn from Youtube

Simping has now been confirmed to be a full time job. Are you real rich and weaalthy as you claim?

depends on how you treat her fellow elder

Maneno ya empowerement tulishamaliza.wife akitaka empowerement,let her do it at her own cost.kama wewe Ni mwalimu alafu unaokota msichana ushago, unampeleka kmtc kufanya nursing wewe Ni pumbavu, atapata medical officer wa kumwoa hata kabla amalize iyo nursing.kama wewe Ni polisi alafu unaamua kupeleka Bibi campus kukua mwalimu wewe Ni pumbavu zaidi, akimaliza iyo shule atakuona Kama D- material mwenye you not up to her standards

Kila mtu asome kwao na Kila mtu atumie pesa yake kujiempower

That’s true. Treat your wife with respect bila madharau and she will reciprocate. But from what I read here is that most people treat their women as slaves.

thanx for the insight fellow elder…the only problem is that mongst them there are a chosen few who choose to soil the good name of the others and or the benefactor

kumbe elders wengi wanakaa na academic dwarfs kwa nyumba? watoto wa elders wanalelewa na academic dwarfs? si poa. empower your women.

Zile miaka kidogo niko nazo sijaona mwanaume anaregret kwa kuempower bibi yake.

Lakini nimeona mwanamke amekandamizwa na mume akapata mwanaume mwengine anamu empower, akatoroka mumewe aende ile place anakuwa empowerd.

Ni mara ngapi tutasema Kunguru ni kunguru tu na hafugiki

Just don’t be an enabler. Living with independent women while a bit adventurous is a even a bigger hustle. Hautawai hata kamua inje in peace. I have a friend who’s married to a software engineer and the wife’s company gave them an apartment in Kilimani. One day his car was spotted in Roysambu during work hours and by the time he got home the wife had packed all his things and piled them at the front door. Next day, he found a 40K house in SouthC and sent some Moving company to bring his luggage which was just some clothes, TV, laptop and a home-theatre system. But, the moving truck showed up with the wife at the co-drivers seat. She managed to convince him to go back and promised not to ever throw his things out again. The guy agreed but today he’s scared as shit. I personally asked him to find a house and pay rent but the wife amekataa kutoka within Kilimani since they both work in Hurligham and the house is huge and free. An equivalent house would be at least 80K+ a month which is way above budget. That guy lives worse than a simp.

Daughter na bibi wakae mbali pesa ipewe relatives NOMA.

Just don’t be an enabler. Kama kunguru doesn’t meet you halfway then quit the empowerment shyte! Kama unapeleka bibi shaggz and she isn’t even willing to do chores like everyone else yet you’re paying her fee then perhaps you need to check yourself into a mental hospital. If she throws tantrums at nothing and treats you like shyte with no respect yet you want to impregnate her then you’re better off surviving on Lanyes pale luthuli.

hajaoa

This life has no formula, to be honest. Someone will empower his woman and they will live happily forever. Another one will try it and he will live to regret.

My in-law educated my sister for her masters when she was laid off from work. Today, he is forever happy. I honestly admire the two. My high school buddy paid for some girl’s rent and everything financial wise na siku moja jamaa hired a car to get his kunguru back to Kitui where he had sought her a teaching job. Akirudi kutoka Kitui, he got a very nasty accident. Na ni gari ya kuhire remember. Dude spent a couple of months in hosi and you know what, that kunguru came to the hospital once na vile aliona jamaa ako hali mbaya, she went and never returned to see him again in the hospital. Fast forward, jamaa alipona completely akatoka hosi and the kunguru now needed him back.

I have several cases of ladies educated by boyfriends leave alone husbands and it ended in tears. As for me, I’m not educating anyone yet we have so many graduates out here. Vile nilisomeshwa na babangu hata yeye akuwe alisomeshwa na babake. We meet when we are both educated to the level I prefer.

But empowering my woman, that I will. I don’t know how but I will do whatever I can to achieve our collective goals. If she goes, I assume I did it for charity. But educating her is a big no. Biz nikifungua ni yangu, sio yake. I will control it behind her back.

Interestingly, women can be have different personalities to different people. To one person (who treats them like shit) they can be worse than jezebel to another (Who is reasonable, firm but loving) can be lovely wives. But some are outright bad apples just like some men are. But I believe 60% - 80% are really good people that you can reason with and set-up a lovely family.

So you marry an academic dwarf so that you take her to school?in that case the problem is you, you are worse than her

Life is about taking risks. We buy cars knowing well they can crash. We drink alcohol knowing well we can get cancer. We hire house helps knowing too well leaving them with our kids from 8am to 5pm is risky. If you feel empowering your woman is too risky for you, don’t do it. If you disrespect your car it will kill you. If you don’t respect your alcohol you get rewarded by liver cirrhosis and the likes. You don’t respect your house help she will take her frustrations on your kids. You don’t respect your wife you’ll constantly be living in fear ati utaweka steelwire kwa food etc.

Najua nimerusha mawe kwa police station because the stand I’ve taken is quite unpopular here in Ktalk. But that’s the truth. Treat a woman with respect you will rarerly go through masaibu watu huweka hapa.

In most scenarios the man isn’t looking for a woman to educate and pay school fees. It just happens. Like a friend I know impregnated a girl when she was in 3rd year UON. The dad akajitoa from paying fees immediately and simply gave up. The guy payed her fees hadi akamaliza shule. Two years after her graduation they had a nice wedding which I attended. At the time ya kulipa fees we knew it might end in tears na tukamwambia akasema tu ni sawa. He just asked us once in a while tum-support akilemewa. So tulikuwa tunamrushia tu-deni kidogo kidogo mpaka akamanage.