Encounter with the demon Babu owino

One day people will get fed up… And one day people will die and cry…

We have to fight this. Hatuwezi kubali just like that…atee I hear jathees are already flexing muscle at work already…???they don’t know that Uhuru can easily turn his back on our Jakuon.
In anycase we want Uhuru out cometh 2022.

Not all Raila supporters condone this kind of BS. DPP maybe powerless but this clown will get what he deserves eventually.

The story seems simple and direct. The caretaker knew Babu coz he usually rented the neighbors BnB but since it had already been taken, the caretaker requested to the lady to do an offline booking for a client.

He should just report that to Airbnb na atakuwa fully refunded. I had an issue sometimes back with some mzungu na Airbnb walilipa full amount.

She says she wasn’t comfortable with giving it out to an offline client and she usually never does but this was an exception.

I just don’t trust Raila and his politics.

Bonobo logic. You are the one who secretly wishes to be him.

Take your pea-sized brain analysis to your lord Babu Owino,ghasia

I had respect for you, you just urinated on it. Go fuck yourself. Ignore box…

Sani is never serious he is the village mad man, asshole, clown, drug addict etc. He’s just like Digi

I don’t want to be respected by a dimwit,just take it back,all of it.

Well Obado and goons tortured, gutted and killed a pregnant woman while Uhuruto are in power but hey lets blame jakuom.

Even that I do not condone but we know Babu walks around strutting his stuff coz he has Jakuon’s support. There is a reason most of us want Uhuru out in 2022. Peacefully.

Its because he is a politician. Name one politician in kenya who is serving hard time in prison?
It doesn’t matter if they support jakuom, uhuru,ruto etc a thuggish kenyan politician will never spend hard time in prison.

This is v sad. Sadly there is no hope for the future with BBI upon us. Money talks in that country.

Let me leave you with a little optimism: Political power is a deceptively beautiful but flimsy garment. When it’s ripped from a man’s back he remains truly naked.

Raila, Uhuru, Ruto, are not the problem, look at things holistically. Yes, Raila has goons whose behavior should not be condoned. But then, every government since Moi era had its own brand of madmen that gave people grief but couldn’t be touched because they knew someone up there. Guys like Paul Kobia, thuggish Nairobi Business Community, government-sponsored Mungiki, the Artur brothers, etc. Akina Babu are just products of the system and culture we have in place; and sadly, the citizenry is the consumer. The powers that be know that their goons keep the electorate ‘entertained’ and distracted, and it works like a charm.

You mean the same thing that has happened with uhuru as president?

Hates luos but knows luo words. You cant make this kind of obsession up!:smiley: