END MONTH GAME

to me main chick means the chick who sucks dick better out of my harem… yaani yule dem who is into you ile mbaya mpaka ukimtext saa sita ya usiku unataka mali anakuletea

Talk me thru this kid bro. Has sex become so so so commercial…no affection, no respect, yaaaani a souless thing? as in ‘what do I gain from this kinda situation’? :mad:each time you meet a female?

kenyan women are brutal the loving affectionate young man rarely gets pussy hence he changes his strategy to a withdrawn cocky guy, the young broke man rarely gets pussy hence he changes his tactics to get money and purchase pussy. Men are very horny they will test each strategy to get which workout the best sadly money and badboy come on top.

you’re really simplistic eh?

Yep, unless you show me how pussy isn’t paid for

nimekuonyesha hapo juu. but since umekataa, tukubali kutokubaliana. au?

@Mrs Shosho you can type that v word in swahili? OMG

Can’t relate. I’m not one of those seasonal middle-class people can only afford nice things end month.

A lady friend…ok, FWB called me yesterday nimpeleke aka apply job ya county. I helped her apply and get relevant documents. Of course tulihongana zitoke in hours. I paid the hongo. I bought pusy. Didn’t I? If I pay for room, si nimenunua hiyo pucy

The only good thing about paid pussy is it saves time.Walk in bargain get out .Mambo ya oh,nails.oh lunch,oh uber ,oh room oh cramps,oh moods, NO.Wachia hawa wenye hawalipii directly.

Didn’t @njoti say it costs nothing, nada, zilch, zero for pussy…we’ve just proven him wrong…alpha, beta, omega, rich, poor males all pay for pussy in cash or in kind

Which one? I am not being nice here…

:D:D:DHow much to let this 21 yr old mbirrionaire write and get as many likes…umelemea yeye sana…:D:D:D

no you small gonad. you paid the bribes. unless you had coitus with the bribes.

Niliwachia nyinyi watoto hio kazi,miaka yangu hainiruhusu kukimbizana na tunyangarika. What is rent?

VS mbona untaka 21 year olds wakufunze how to live your 40+ year self…why?

He is my
lost adopted kid bro on KTALK. Apende asipende…hata akiniambia he is older than me, nitakataa…:smiley:

130kgs of pure blubber unasumbua. Si juzi you were saying girls throw themselves at you? Kumbe the girls ni lanyes :smiley:

10 different ways to truly know about real love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIgaa6s9skM

wewe umegongwa unalipia pussy after the act nnow you are at her mercy