End Of The Road

Thats what i thought, I always shudder when I recall that. But come to think of it, how many of y’all from that era got pussy dished out willingly?

Yawa aki wewe ulihepa inbox yangu ya kahawa. Sawa tu.

Washana na wanawake wewe. Just go out there have fun friendzone some n have fun too nothing sexual ama seductive. While doing this work on your self esteem, confidence n social skill till when you feel you are ready ndio urudi kwa game. In your state you come off as some desperate guy that’s why you blunder a lot.

Kitambo hakukuwa na kamdudu na CD zilikuwa za kuzuia ball pekee. Is that also a myth?
Accept that things have change mboss!

Na hiyo ni kitambo gani? That must have been over 30 years ago when my dad was a youngster with raging hormones.

2 Likes

"In 1984 the first case of HIV in Kenya is identified and in the following year the National AIDS Committee is established.

For the whole of the 1980s and 1990s, even into the 2000s, Kenyan leaders persisted in denying the existence of HIV. There was plenty of evidence that HIV was a serious problem in Nairobi because prevalence among CSWs there peaked at 81%."

:):):slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2BmYZkODlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joyp96VjD8U

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

This is a typical case of a classic hekaya

Who did not welcome that thot, urself ama the chic? Kama ni chic basi…a poor performer noted

2 Likes

Firstly, dont associate HIV exclusively with women. Secondly, do you accept that VCT of today is much better and accessible than that of the good old past?
Women will always be women and men will always be men. There is a tendency by older generations especially men to think that they were much better than their children or the younger generations. The only “good” thing about the past is that people were much less informed, much less ambitious, and more settled in their station in life, and I dont know if thats a good thing. In the past you married early. If you werent married, you get it one in a month and wank rest of the time(wanking is an old thing by the way). The past was never better.

Breath in… breath out… in… out!
Ok now, there was no where in my comment have I associated HIV ‘exclusively’ with women. (You have the liberty to imagine). Nowhere have I loathed the recent times. Mine was a mere observation of how times have changed from the 80’s to the present. If p**sy comes cheap today so be it!

Mujamaa hii yako ilikuwa ni rape

@kush yule mnono …She came from one of those warrior like communities and she later confided in me that during courtship,men from those areas are meant to wrestle with a lady first.If u pin her down, she is uas; if she pins u down then u cant have her coz utakuwa atakuwa anakupiga kwa nyumba!

@Luther12 There was also another lovely hit by Peter Cetera-Glory of love.

Hapo nimekuelewa

or cost you a pretty penny. just ask waititu…

perhaps 8.1

Nowadays you just need to tell her to SAY AAH!! @bjurmann

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z__FHAG1Jk8