End of year awards

alituachia kenya akapanda ndege n provided mbisha bt uko ako (alps) camera hua haifanyi!?

1 Like

@admin one thing you don’t make a mistake of doing is creating a thread for male and female talker of the year categories… Combine them to make talker of the year… The talker of the year should also be awarded… [SIZE=1]@Meria Mata tuma kakitu gathee[/SIZE]

1 Like

Hekaya of the year kwangu ni ya yule jamaa alikula poko hadi poko akafaint halafu akaiba pesa zake

@highschooler should also be given some award… SOYA = Supplier (of mandazi) of year award…!!!

3 Likes

YTOTYA (“Youngest Talker Of The Year Award”)
@Ras-Moat
@admin nipe hiyo award. i am the youngest talker. Niko form 3 age 18.
Dont you see i am innovative.

1 Like

Hehehehe wewe ni mzee. 18 form 3 kwani ulikuwa unangojea nini nyumbani?..

Meanwhile tunangojea wengine to challenge this

2 Likes

Huyu mpaka alete ID for verification

or a redacted copy of the birth cert…

i mean 2016 form 4.

It’s great to have you here. Utajifundisha mengi sana huku From contribution za Wengine. Hata mimi i joined klist immediately after form 4 n still moving on with the crowd. Too bad klist founder passed away but the gang is here n still strong. Let your age not discourage you just interact with em na uite class mates wako pia huku

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and I’m only 14. Glad there’s so many fellow teenagers here.

1 Like

Hehehehe

Nimeskia wewe ni POYA. Parrot of the year award winner hahahaha

3 Likes

hii ni noma weka link

TOYA= @Meria Mata kwanza ile hekaya ya kupotea na pesa za passengers

Rink tafasari

role model of the year=@wonderful wonder ,lets b honest,standing against corruption was bomb.

1 Like

Meria Meta ama Kabuda wasiposhinda basi kimeibiwo :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Mine is directed at @admin, which award would you give me?