End Of Year Party 2018 Edition

Agreed. Esp facebook. Kwanza ukakua jobless you can really hate yourself when you see your peers doing ‘well’ in life,as they make it seem like with their posts

:smiley:

Na huyu @shoti_mzito is making things worse akijua vile mfuko za talkers zimeparara!

Acha nitafute till number ya wines and spirits fulani hapa nione kama atatununulia mzinga ya Legend, atutoe lock. Ni 750 bob tu Mzito!

by the way thats a good challenge…na utuekee efidens

:D:D

Heh… @shoti_mzito ni accountant pale Juma Hardware pale Gikosh…mbaff :D:D:D

Mi @shoti_mzito nataka tu 1k biashara ni baya watu hawakuli nyama na Niko na madeni. @Midget alikataa kutuma maeuro

Niko hapa nikitafutia KRA tax ili niingize jalopy next year kumbe mwanaume ameweka hiyo pesa kwa drawer ni kama ni karatasi za kufungia nyama. :D:D:D

We are still young lakini. Ata sisi siku yetu inafika…

brittle bones ni gigolo huko kampala

Shoti mzito ako very right kwa dress code I really hate them suits oya @shoti_mzito ukiona mtu na blue jeans, blue timberlands na v-neck t-shirt gotea mnigga

Wewe shoti, mimi sitaki pesa mingi…hiyo noti moja ya 100usd itasaidia angalau niendee mbuzi Kiamaiko. Familia imekula mboga saaana. Sema ng’we!

@FieldMarshal CouchP you mannerless mzee, kuja hapa pia uombe pesa. Shameless

my friend I gave you an opportunity and you wasted it. You are out of town and Mpesa cant pick from a distance from the paying agent’s station. pole kwa leo.

ameshindwa, let him confess here openly…

I used to buy materials there when I was building my house in Busia way back in 2011. Nowadays some wahindi have opened up a HUGE hardware known as MITRA HARDWARE with whom I hav a fat account with.

inbox number, registered names and ID saa hii upokee bila tashwishi. Wont uncover you, just want to sort out a brother.- rest assured…

Sijaweka kwa drawer, hiyo 1,045,000 KSHS itatumika yote kesho kwa parry. The rest (20,000 US$$) ni yangu na familia kwenda holiday for the next 10 days…

chokosh, meza mate pole poooooooooole, najua njaa inakuua mjamaa

wazi ukiwa area inbox, i might consider you- but usilewe vishenzi

come mid next month and i will give you a 100 USD$$ bill, sa hii utaikunywa yote

heheheheee, have some respect for the old geezer, tumetoka na huyu buda farthest- enzi za klist mzae…

Why I’d no. Si phone number inatosha

:D:D:D:D

I dont want to send the money from my phone because it will expose me, I have to send someone to an agent to do that. For this to happen,you have to furnish thee agent with the following:
[ul]
[li]ID Number[/li][li]Registered phone number[/li][li]Registered names[/li][/ul]
If you find this hard, kindly move on and let HE or SHE who’s in need come forward and provide the above.

But the person must be WITHIN Nairobi for the transaction to go through, ask @Touchlyrics , yake imegonga ukuta:D

Ok and am supposed to belief you will not expose me, if wewe hutaki kuwa exposed? Kwani mpesa Ina operate na counties Sasa.

oya brittle bones nijenge niliumia magoti

Eeh ukiskuma iyo $10 kwa inbox ntatoklezea, ama??

Acha ibaki saa hizi tuko ushago tushasota na haijafika chrisi