End Time signs - don't bury your heads in the Sand

I’d rather a gay priest to a paedophile, that said the reaction of the church is not a bell weather for morality

2 Likes

kwa hivyo a gay priest hawezi kuwa paedophile? Kweli wewe ni, ama wacha tu

2000 yrs from now we will be awaiting the return of Jehovah Wanyonyi

2 Likes

The world has it’s king. In the book of genesis, adam handed over the earth n all its kingdoms to Satan when he sinned. This world is controlled by him. We are all subject to bondage unless we know the Lord and his name n blood shall set us free. Poverty is a curse, most people don’t know that, when ur born again you leave the curse n u start walking under the blessing of God. Most christians are religious and not proper believers. Intimacy with God is what will get you out of poverty n all curses. jus going to church or confessing that God is ur saviour is not enough. The Lord looks for someone who will worship him in truth n in spirit. God deals with our hearts. Ignore those pastors who floss, there are many pastors genuinely doing what they were called to do. The Lord is coming, i wonder how many will be ready for him.

3 Likes

1 Corinthians : 18-19; For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

19 - For it is written: ’ I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.

For the doubters out there, the 2 verses up there are just but a tit bit of what is currently going on in the world. We are living on borrowed time. The earthly wisdom that we possess can not be compared to God’s as it is inferior.

This follow your heart syndrome (earthly wisdom)has messed up the world, as it has led people to indulge in feel good pursuits regardless of the consequences. Godly wisdom that we infer from the bible, promotes a sense of community and helping your fellow man. It also teaches us self control and discipline.

1 Like

It’s funny that the people who champion the bible the most here are the ones that hate reading it the most.

hope i meet one soon…

prosperity gospel much? so there is nobody in Mukuru or Dallas Kasarani that walks under the big man’s blessing? If I die poor am sure as fcuk going to burn forever?

another undertone of the prosperity gospel

wewe ni pastor by any chance? what uve just said is like a summon deep inside a slum trying to get as much money from those desperate poverty stricken brethren looking for a way out of the slums

Pray then why did your Lord jesus christ your savior die poor? Dont answer me just think and recollect the bullshit you just typed

The Venom spitters it is spiritual poverty not your materialistic poverty.

What a turn of events! Hahaha

I’ve never seen confused guys such as Christians . I respect Muslims more, at least they dont try hide their madness

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]8411[/ATTACH]

Because He is not an earthly King…but a spiritual one and humble one …

Do people still believe this stuff!! Damn no wonder the world is in shit

Master, what will i do to see the kingdom of God? "Sell all your properties and follow me " to these the young king walked away sad…
. am not sure i quoted it correctly, but it sure goes something like that. Believe me, i know your bible more than you think

1 Like

I really pity your blind ignorance

2 Likes

There is no reason for such a strong debate …the goodness/fairness of God is the conscious in all of us…every one has a free will and if in justification of pride or arrogance, or sexual immorality , or science one chooses to fight n hate that its allowed.

bt you can lie to everyone but not to yourself…God is the breath of life…the alpha n Omega , never changes … the great I am He does not need defending …he is King no amount of rumbling from mere mortals will or can ever change that…HE IS KING