engine kuingisa baridi

Suffice to say it has happened to me twice with two different chics and one more time it only went up halfway. I struggled till nikamwaga but the chic was horny as ferk and insisted we try doggy which also failed to rouse the dead.
Strange enough the next day at home machine ilikuwa inafanya kazi kama nonsense on all 3 occasions.

hehehe wewe umerogwa

Hakika you are making me believe this. A certain lady friend,sorry to say she is married, has offered me coomer for a record 4 times.3 of the times I have either poured upon introduction or I have failed to give a standing ovation. She told me nimefungwa but I think the problem is hers. With all other ladies I have performed even beyond expectation. The final time, I tried even penetrating it was impossible.Can someone explain this?

Jaribu bj moto kabisa…

[ATTACH=full]85865[/ATTACH]

1 Like

thats why nasemanga always have vega100 around you . but shida ni ukizoea dryfry mboro apan tambua condom

1 Like

Explanation: You are a schupit airhead. You should never sleep with a married woman. That’s a cardinal rule for real men.

Hahaha married men think think their wives don’t have sex out there.you will be shocked.mwende from ukambani was a good example