Enlighten me. Why do well off Kikuyus live poorly?

The father was a drunk sasa bro yao mkubwa akatake over kazi ya kucollect rent from several mburotis and alikuwa anatesa hao wadogo wake sana. Hata hao wengine hawakusoma poa.

GREED…and perhaps a sense of adventure

hate speech detected, why, the heading kikuyu, friend kikuyu, then u say its not about him?

That’s even more messed up. So the chiq discovered ways to survive is by selling puthey to moneyed jamaas.
Bila masomo that was probably her easiest route to living large…

Wow you have a very loose definition of hate speech.

Yeah and she got pregnant at 17 or therebouts so she didn’t have a lot of options. And there are several women I know from way back with similar stories.

This thread did not go well!

leta namba tutombe huyo okuyu

Emotions tupu :smiley: I was genuinely looking for some sort of insight from a Kikuyu. Ati am spreading ‘hate speech’ ferking hell :mad:

Well off Kikuyus live poorly so that they continue being well off. End of discussion

ni ukweli wakikuyu ni mikono birika,majority ya mamillionaire wakikuyu ni watu Wa githeri ya mama Pima wakati Wa lunch

One individual represents a whole community of over 7 million people hahaha. That individual must be the special one. The one.

Saa hii amechapa uncle. Imagine mtu ameuza coomer 20+ years but I understand her situation.

This is not rafiki lakini ni kama unataka kujua sana

The Kikuyu is always growing his wealth.
This is a principle. Don’t spend more than you earn…even Gates wa Bill will tell you that.Many Kikuyus live well…but a few take it to the extreme.
On the other hand, is the Luo mindset of living beyond your means in order to maintain a lifestyle. Neither are ideal but I’d rather have the former…

Wazazi wako stingy hadi kupeleka mtoto shule?

They forget we are here for a moment then we’re gone, as if we were never born

niaje?