Enyewe he is a shity God

You see GOD IN HIS WISDOM , gives very accurate advice …rules and regulations…HE knew very well feaces will contaminate and bring diseases to the Israelites…so to prevent such happening…HE decreed that…during that time God was dealing directly with people, so to disobey Him at that particular era, it would result to calamity …wewe hapa ukienda riverroad uletee kichwa wale karao, unadhani watakufanya nini…GOD is PURE. …and Cleanliness is next to godliness

Or, or…he could just teach people about contamimnation and the germ theory of disease then passages like that one wouldn’t come off sounding silly

there is nothing wrong with shitting,it is biological.why did god create humans with anus if he didn’t want them to shit on him .Religions are very hilarious.

But he created the tapeworms. Are you challenging Mathew 5:48?

The idea that everyone has their own interpretation of the Bible when it comes to religion, particularly Christianity, makes Kuelewana shida kubwa sana.

Nothing. God gave you free will. By the time he leaves guys who murder people in their millions…certainly God can take an irreverent word or action. Forget these minions hoodwinked by religion.

How about the ‘advice’ given to women in their periods.kindly QUOTE for us.

You have to realize most of the laws and commandments from religious texts were simply primitive versions of constitutions and public health measures encoded with religion so as to ensure the masses self enforced.

Rest assured there is a scripture for that @Pastorde kuja hapa

Correct. So religion is a means to an end

If God gave us free will, why does he punish us for our choices?

Which god?,be specific. There’s a bazillion of them from Muslims ,hindu and pastafarians…each believe ina a god that each claim to be the true one.

Heri wao
Remember #jesuischarlie ?

We have cancer. Ask him for a manual to treat such diseases. I mean why would a powerful God issue orders about shitting but when shit hits the road he goes silent? What kind of a motherfucker does that?

Boss you will regret your words. No matter what you say, never to God. He is a God of vengeance

I have said worse. I’m just getting started

I see

If you don’t believe in what the Bible says, why then would you refer it to a being you also don’t believe in?.

This is just unnecessary and absurd.

Kumbaff, you can’t even attract a mate covered in shit/living next to shit