Enyewe siku za mwizi ni 40. Collins Ojouk, the lawyer who was killed was anikwad Buyer Beware for fake gold

Nakubaliana na wewe lakini shida ni

maze, mbegu 18 ni overkill. Seems like he crossed BAD MAN.

Some guy a few years ago was trying to pitch to me the idea of prospecting/hunting for mecury and trading in it for unimaginable profits in a cham dem. Looking at the guy, enyewe he seemed educated but his grooming was below par, nikashangaa kama mecury iko na pesa mbona ako ivo? I just let him drone on about mecury not actually paying attention. I mean this was a con game played on our fore fathers and I know exactly how it ends, more so it was very silly. Do people still for such fraud in this era?

There even other scammers who swear that iron box ya kitambo ilikua na jogoo kama latch na ilikua ina tumia makaa contains gold dust, ati you only have to collect a few of those iron boxes alafu utafute Indian gold traders and you are set for a couple of years!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D yeah i remember those jogoos. stupid and hilarious biz idea…

Kwanza I hear this guy was wale very rude, he cons you then insults you. Anakuambia hakuna mahali unaeza mpeleka and block your number.