Enyewe wewe ni bonobo

You don’t know what you are talking about with respect to TB. Do you know that 25% of the human population already have the TB bacteria in them, only waiting for it to become activate Tuberculosis - Wikipedia
Do you really understand how big TB is? And how much the free 6 month TB drugs have changed things? According to you, what is HIV/AIDS? A disease that catches you, then you become thin, then you die? Is that the image you have of it?

Then just do “contacts” with the HOAXES and don’t tell anybody…

but i have never changed the way I operate from march… with regard to hiv, nikipata kavkav, huwa nakula…

More of this pseudo-scientific bullshit. Lol.

What you saw back then was the effects of arvs, especially AZT, wacheni bubebewa akili wadau.

TB i

People in the Rural kenya didn’t have access to ARV’s

Information is power, you’ve been given an alternative story. Do some research and maybe you’ll see that this world most people are lied to.

Personal i question HIV/AIDS, but what i’ve tried to understand, is what was killing folks in the 90’s, those painful deaths ?
I’d love to read a research paper on this.

Any disease causing organism is a living thing not a chemical like petroleum that once you ognite it you are sure of ot catching fire. What I remember from my pathology class is that for an infection to occur it requires the pathogen to be virulent, the host to be susceptible and environment to be conducive. So just because someone is having sex with a positive person and not getting sick does not negate the existence of the virus. The host might be resistant or the environment is not conducive, that is why in this studies they conduct studies and let data speak for itself, whether there is evidence that the virus is causing the infection. Let proffessionals do their work and have some trust for you can’t be more knowledgeable than a person for has dedicated his life to doing that thing. I am not saying they are all to be trusted but there are also some good scientist out there who would have informed us it is a lie. Let us follow the guidance of proffessionals and stop relying on our little science, they can’t all be ganging up to cheat everyone.

Do some research on AZT

AZT was used to cure/contain Cancer, and it was a huge blunder to administer it to HIV/AIDS patients.
Just out of curiosity, can one find data , showing how many people in .ke were treated with AZT.

Okay Schizo

SOURCE: “My Ass”
Weka studies confirming your claims

You can believe whatever you want to believe.
We usually try to expose the HIV/AIDS scam so that the people who happen to test HIV positive don’t take it as too big a deal. That’s all.
You seem to be one of those people who feed off the HIV NGOs money. So anyone trying to expose the HIV/AIDS scam is an automatic enemy to you. It is understandable. If you are really interested in studies, you can start with this:
Questioning the HIV-AIDS Hypothesis: 30 Years of Dissent - PMC

Scientists are careful not to go against the orthodox story for fear of being branded heretics. They have jobs to keep. Most of them are highly intelligent people, who soon come to learn that something is agenda-ized and opt to keep their heads low. But some important scientists like Peter Duesberg, Kary Mullis (who invented the viral count test now used for HIV), Luc Montagnier (who ‘discovered’ the original HIV) among others have objected to the HIV narrative. It is just that their voices are not allowed to be heard. It is similar to the covid-19 situation we are dealing with now, where any scientific findings that are against the official covid-19 story are quickly burried away.

Shoga wewe.

Xaxa baibz long time no hear. Tuma namba pale inbox.

[ATTACH=full]341601[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]341601[/ATTACH]

:cool::cool::cool:

I see you know what you are talking about, but I did not find anything about Luc Montagnier against HIV- AID narrative. so what do you think couples suffer from that create immuno deficiency? for it has to be sexually transmitted.