Enzi zetu

Waah! Memories are made of this indeed! Though I must confess I never saw this shape (tetrapak?) of packaging. We used to get the other cuboidal shape, packed as 27x3 per carton.

[ATTACH=full]5347[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]5348[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Kama mlikuwa manpata the boxed one wewe basi ni mtu wa Mashinani.
The Tetra Pack was reserved for Nairobi schools only- no word of a lie.

Exactly. My primo was huko mashinani kabisa.:slight_smile:

We were only given this maziwa once in primo…then again i was in a private school even then

I used to commute to school in Nairobi but was living mashinani thats how i knew.
Anyway this was another passtime for my generation.
Bano.

[ATTACH=full]5358[/ATTACH]

Bano. Hii kitu tulicheza mpaka it was eventually banned in my school for two reasons: One, the field was getting full of holes we had dug out for that purpose and two, most of us in class 5 & 6 at the time didn’t yet know how to do our laundry so all our shirts and blouses ended up with conspicuous stains along the line of buttons from top to bottom. :smiley: :smiley:

Did you use bottletops when you didnt have banos? kwanza you weka an orange peel on the top to give it some weight and “improve the drag”

We used the fruits of a certain plant that grows in semi-arid areas. The fruits were called Nthiú if my memory serves me right. They grow to about the size of a bano when mature. We’d pick them at the local monastery during cross-country (oh yes, they unsuccessfully attempted to produce a Rudisha out of me too:)) or after the morning Sunday mass.

Lets give Moi credit for once. That milk was sweet.

[ATTACH=full]5360[/ATTACH]
who played ajua

“No crackings, no paying”

Mjaribus
Double double Game spoilt
No mkunjo,no ma-styles

TAPO . KITE YA GAZETI. FEYA

Shake!

Haha @DI TICHA I frequently found myself in 87 and you know what that meant

Why lie hio nayo nilikunyua

Back to 24…Shida ilikuwa nini…??? Ilikuwa ujinga ama ulikuwa bado mnono sana hadi kuroll dice unahema…???

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Chyeth