EPL Game Week 9: Place your predictions / Official Discussion Thread

NIAJE KITOTO

Just to remind you, we met Watford; the team that whooped your ass senselessly. But I guess you cant remember that…

atleast we came out with a draw at liverpool unlike you guys who were hopelessly fucked at home…

But still, I cannot compare Watford to liverpool man. And you better win against Chelsea, another team we hopelessly fwacked!!

When Man U beat a few weak teams at the start of the season, hatungeweza kupumua. Then mkapata vichapo kadhaa mkakunja mkia

After defending with 10 men after years of accusing Chelsea of playing boring football. What is entertaining about how you played at Anfield?

Diego Costa akamue hawa watu watulie.

Naiona boring as hell

lets wait for the game niggah… still recall your coments about pogba on Liverpool game…48 hrs hazikuisha before he proved you guys wrong…so lets wait.

Arsenal to win 3-1 Scorers (Walcott, Sanchez, Özil)

arsenal to win 2-0 , Walcot and Sanchez to score

nani amekuuliza?

we all know that…ata my son van der sar mwaura anajua ivyo…

wawawawaw yaani coach wetu anaelekea kukufa , 67 years banaaaa .

[ATTACH=full]63804[/ATTACH]
Tunapatia baba mvua ya mabao leo

Alafu nimeitiwa birthday lakini nimewashow natokea after hii game ya Arsenal

[ATTACH=full]63808[/ATTACH]

I have never doubted Pogba’s ability; his versatility is unquestionable; he was my favorite player when he played for The Old Lady…but its how you crazy Man u fans tried to portray him as unbeatable; Ni kama price tag yake ilikuja na Title ya EPL, UCL, Europa, FA cup, and all the cups available for Man u.

hehe you are just a TYPICAL HATER nothing more nothing less.

Hio game ya Bournemouth imedisappooint wengi

I don’t understand why I am into football. Ubaba mob tu. Kupigana na Clinchy akitaka kuwatch Disney ni upusi ya hali ya juu.