EPL match day 4

Mustafi, Le Coq na Shabba Ranks…

But coming from Bundesliga where referees don’t entertain physical games, I think hes more of a bully than a tough tackler or a rough player…

Shabba Ranks doesn’t create chances.

Sanchez is yet to settle since his failed move to Man shitty. I still don’t expect him to be at his best. Even with Chile he was down.
Its better to play a 100% fully focused mjamaa wa mamiss than a 60% Sanchez. Team morale is important.

game against stoke could very much suit us, stoke have to attack us, giving us that perfect sucker counter attacking punch, it will be another scruffy tough match that will test where this team is currently. One thing the team never had last year, we never used the counter attack enough to our advantage, this year we using it and now we have the height and strength we can play different kinds of games.
Hopefully its a 433
DDG
valencia jones bailly blind
matic
herrera pogba
mkhi lukaku rashford/martial

5 Likes

shabba ranks ni nani

1 Like

lakini leo naskia kutakua na protests mwoto sana pale emirates…ili iwe funzo kwa mr Bean na kronke

Welbeck. He earned that nickname due to his hair style

3 Likes

It’s the only to send the message that the old man is dispensable

1 Like

The only time and way fans can make them feel the pinch is when they forfeit season ticket altogether. Then once every month wanalenga kuenda kwa uwanja wanatuliza nje without buying match tickets

1 Like

naskianga welbeck anaitwa bambi on ice juu ya kuanguka anguka ovyo ovyo…hehe…I hated that guy. He cannot score in an open goal situation.

3 Likes

Boycott won’t work. Fans wale wazee are pro-wenger. They will pack the stadium.

1 Like

Then hata hizo protests won’t work, as the same pro wenger fans will not participate. Tuvumilie tu hadi mzee aende retire, na Kroenke akufe…:D:D

WUEH!!! Sadio Mane straight Red… Citteh keeper Ederson out cold…Huyo ni straight hadi pale Manchester general hospital…

Hehehe…claudio bravo malenge afungwe sasa…Mbwa mane ameniwaste pale fantasy.

mane with an african spiced boot straight to the face of the brazilian keeper weeh

the redcard was deserving

1 Like

Citteh wanakamua nyoka kama tatu hivi minimum

1 Like

you never know.Otamendi ama Fernandiho wakipewa pressure mmoja wao anakula red.

1 Like

Time yote imeishia hapa… added time 8 mins
[ATTACH=full]124985[/ATTACH]

2 Likes