EPL Super Sato.

Boring tactics loading…
ft 0-0

as long as that Baily is not there…arsenali tunakaaaamuaaaa sana iyo team ndogo ya manchester…na ni bila lube this time,asande.COYG

I feel better about this one. They will provide room for us on the counter and their defensive line is never great. Unlike at Anfield, where fear and bragging rights are always involved to a certain degree, we will be more involved on Saturday for sure. Keep a tight unit at the back, focus on counters - and not only because it’s smart and safer, but it’s the way to beat Arsenal. Martial to be key…
Would take a draw, but not really… I think we can sneak past them on a good day.

Counter attacks will work better for you guys.But si for once muweke Lukaku bench and start with a sharp striker mwenye atapea consienly kazi hapo nyuma.With Lukaku centre backs wa arsenal will be very relaxed

What if Jose pulls a surprise and plays Blind and Herrera behind Pogba. That would free Pogba to play no.10 and supply Martial, Lukaku and Rashford ahead. Problem is this is all guesswork since Jose the manager knows the actual current status of players condition, match fitness and sharpness.

leteni odds wadau. nko na mbesa nlikula apa courtesy of safaribet. they found me catching pints mahali wakani register na kuniongeza 100% ya pesa yangu. Then placed a bet with 5+ odds nkawanyorosa.
[ATTACH=full]142625[/ATTACH]

sasa leteni games niwaue

Go Blues. Let’s get those 3 points today :slight_smile:

GGMU

Ferk Barca, hawataki boy child akule bana

[ATTACH=full]142652[/ATTACH]

…stake imeingia, acha sasa niingie uwanjani.

Watu wa betin nadhani mna elewa this one HSH 2nd[ATTACH=full]142658[/ATTACH]

Yangu hii ndio nangojea tu

[ATTACH=full]142662[/ATTACH]

Ndio naingia local. White Cup check. Opposing fans present as usual, check. Nyama fry imewekwa, check. Let the countdown begin.

Most say its a draw or a narrow one win for Arsenal. Wacha tuone.

I’m going with a narrow win for away. But a win all the same.

Hapa I’m outnumbered kabisa lakini I’m lucky to have some of the most polite Arsenal fans as my friends. True gentlemen. Great friends but wrong team. Saa wananichocha. Wamelipia bill yangu ya nyama na pombe. Nyama because they will eat all of it anyway and pombe because “nikuniambia pole mapema”[ATTACH=full]142666[/ATTACH]

link where you get you odds asande.

Spurs are down kabisa. If it continues then they can forget Top 4. Liverpool are on a surge right now. The good times are back in Everton.

Team ya Baba Vs team ya Wamama

I do my own analysis.

Sande!

GOOOOOOOOAAAL