eQuity ATM cards

KCB? ama ni thread unarukia kama nyani kwa mamiti huko porini

Exactly…I think the bank has transformed and don’t need peasants like me anymore

Ilhali juzi ulitwambia ulikula malaya ya mia tatu

why deduct my 240 bob for a card they’ve been giving me for free

OP ameandika ivi wacha ujuaji wa peni mbili kijana

Mimi ooliskia wapi,leta effidence Thirimaii uyu

Try KCB and standard chartered have been a customer for a while and I can’t complain or maybe there is nothing better than those so I stick around for lack of better options. Although you’ve to be tough to KCB employees. There is a time walinipea a defaced debit card nikawapeleka mbio when they wanted me to pay again for another one.

Kuja absa

Equity has always charged to issue or replace cards. Unless you are talking about account expenses.
But chukua equitel line or activate the app utumie na smartphone. Mimi hata atm iliexpire na nikasahau

Didn’t know of this development. But equitel app or the line imetosha.
For online transaction I use Barter app. It generates virtual debit cards complete with US addresses. So far iko sawa

Soma kuelewa,not to jump to conclusion,they’ve introduced a yearly charge,this is a new charge that wasn’t there before

Ndio nilisoma after someone else expounded. When did it start btw?

This month,so if your card is valid for 3 yrs,you shall pay 240 * 3 besides the card renewal fee

Ecobank.No regrets since 2009.Very secure as well.The first ones to bring pin and chip cards before akina Barclays etc

Hehehehe