Equity

Totally makes no sense. You make money but inflation costs hit you and in reality you are deep in the red.
KCB lost 2.8 billion South Sudanese pounds in 2016

We haven’t gotten our affairs in order yet …bringing in more baggage would be the start of a bad “marriage”

actually we have our shit together, ask okiya. We could manage their oil and send their kids to schools, deploy their soldiers to Somalia as we build oil pipelines to transport their oil to Lamu.

The pessimist in me tells me we haven’t gotten to the ideal spot with regards to unemployment rates, infrastructure levels and political maturity…

We can’t stay in peace when we have 42 communities why do we need to add other violent ethnicities here.

Haiwesmek.

they are already living here with us.

I have always said that we should get all our people out of that shithole, seal the border and send all their refugees away.

I will never forget an instance at the 680 last year when a warlike Dinka guy of about 30 threatened to slit my neck - in my own country - because I asked him why they were killing Kenyan aid workers and truck drivers. His pitch Black face, red eyes and facial scars made him look like a devil straight from hell.

I just smiled, coz I had, always have, an ace up my sleeve.

Black gold curse! In the initial stages, it chokes other sectors of the economy but cannot keep up with the demands leading to a messed economy since contributions from other support sectors are negligible.

mzee ungeniita tukuje na goons tumngojee hapo nje tumtengeneze

And how do you gauge risk in a war zone. You can’t just make a blind investment.