ERIC OMONDI inserts his hands inside VERA SIDIKA's big booty, he is enjoying life after break up..

Wanaitwa basement Becky … don’t forget to add that they have landed many African players in jail over rape claims destroying their careers

She is not pretty. Average at best.

Wacha tu nikuitie @uwesmake akusome ukisema she is not pretty. Not sure whether it is this one he dies for or Hudda. He can auction his all.

:D:D:D He has a fatal attraction for that Kisii girl, forget her name. Sio huyu.

Anyway, too each his own. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

There is one he mentions all the time. Thought it was this one. Atatwambia akitoka kwa momo mid week manenos…:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:Dv

I am afraid my three inches will not make it past her ass cheeks…niguteee

Team Huddah forever, apantambua silicone meffi.

At this rate, vera should be arrested for walking around with plastic…

Hekaya ikwom :smiley:

Ume kumbusha msito Eboue saa hii analilia kwa Choo. Kuna sly kwin alimkamua hadi akamaliza damu yote ilikuwa kwa mishipa. Saa hii jamaa naskia ni chokosh Randan. After that high flying career. Lakini Mungu halali huyu mjamaa one day ata rise up.

Vera ameanza kuchapa walahi. From here it is downhill all the way.

@Mpenda I want Vera sidikas nude pics tafadhali

The wall is hitting her like nightwalkers kamuad the Dothraki.

Vera anachapa soonest, that face looks like a cows udder. Very dangerous

swesmind,kumwaga nitamwaga,hata condom ni plastic,so kumwagia hii haina tofauti saana

The only thing inaweza fanya nisikamue Vera ni ukunguru. Naogopa kuma imelimwa na waarabu na wazungu…you don’t know what nasty symptomless disease wataleta huku this century. Lakini pa looks she looks alright to me. Anakaa sawa.

I really thought Eric dumped her because he’s gay. I know its comedy but in so many of his sketches he’s wearing drag, and makeup and being a better slayqueen than almost any girl I know.

Eboue alichorwa job na Galatasaray. Manager wa sijui under 12 ama 13.

controversial theorist, spin it harder.