Escape - Pleasure comforts

When a woman invites me over and after like 4 hrs… she got her both hands around her pu$$y sayn plz bby acha itoshe kwa leo

Pewa moja…

[ATTACH=full]98360[/ATTACH]

Hehe na hii uchoyo wa kukalia picha kama hizi muwache

Sawa…Picha tunazo lakini nikucheza chini tusiambiwe eti tunaringa…:slight_smile:

Haha unaogopa kuringa in the presence of billionaires. Anyway…wewe leta picha na uwache kuogopa!

So you can praise a bridge in a foreign country yet when your president tries to implement the same developments at home wewe unafikiria kuzingoa tu? How silly!!

Another one…it’s springtime everything’s so green…
[ATTACH=full]98363[/ATTACH]

Niice…this one reminds me of an episode of the twilight zone!

kiuliso mbona muibe picha mukuru kwa zukabaga yawa

Being on the phone with mates weekends on ovyo topics, listening to good music, anything goes here, grilling/stewing nyamaz enough for the week, taking my nephews/nieces out whilst babysitting them (love it), I get to know young black musicians like Stormzy.
When in Jamu, I like driving/walking around visiting relas, going to Kosewes uwiiii the food is mwamwa, and seeing maendeleo tupu. Love it. Eating food straight from the shamba. God bless KENYA.

Kujia hizi before nilete za Scotland na kwingine from the wider Europe.

https://www.shutterstock.com/search/london+-+england

@mossimo mbona umeng’oa comment…:D:D

Serious?? :smiley:

Longwood gardens…summer 2016. @Swansea have you been here?
[ATTACH=full]98377[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98376[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98375[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]98374[/ATTACH]

This thread shudda been titled KTalkers Wa Mayuu…
Every day is a pleasure…escape. Serenity

No. Not yet. Heard about it. That’s on list though.

Most talkers now wako majuu @Purple @Miss Finest Wine na ata @isabella

Are you related to Kihii Kiaganu?
You like eating too much.
What’s your current weight anyway?

Purple kwanza alienda majuzi tu,hehe

movie ama music nikilala lala

Amesema hataki siasa kwa hii thread!