Esther Arunga - New perspective

Valentine njoroge bana Ni msexy sana siku hizi

I agree with you. A story was told to us by a lecturer pale juja boys of a fellow lecturer who’s high school daughter got engaged in an orgy with campus dudes till she passed out. When she came to at the hospital and saw her mom. Her first words were “mom!the sex was so good”. The guys involved who were now in custody were let go.

Its tragic when people like Hellon and Ciku try to milk a very heartbreaking situation for attention. Very sad indeed. Esther was and I believe still is a very godly young woman unlike Ciku Muiruri who was a great witness for young women in this country. She showed young women that you can be beautiful, have brains, come from a wealthy family, her dad is a doctor and her mom seats on a university council, they paid for her to do law in Australia.Ktn News anchors make good money too.For those who love the narrative that she was a gold digger. She was a witness that a young lady can have it all and still be a godly woman.

As we all know the devil is always on the lookout for people giving God good publicity like Job. The narrative that she loved bad boys is also false bcz all the men she dated she met in church to her Finger of God was a church not a cult, she was probably looking for a small private church bcz she was a public figure and what better one than one belonging to her own cousin, she was very sincere but Hellon was after using her being in the limelight for publicity for his political ambitions. The fiancee she left called Wilson was a conman who had conned her of a car after reneging on a loan he took with her logbook. Esther was 30 and desperate for marriage and children. Quincy seemed a decent man who she met in church not in a bar. Even b4 Wilson Esther had been taken advantage of financially by men and maybe was happy to meet a man who wasn’t out for her money.

Unfortunately Quincy was damaged. He grew up piss poor, a first born on 8 kids of a single mom RoseMeg in Nyalenda slums. So you can imagine the burden on him even as a child. He married Mueni and had 3 sons by her but they were still poor. He was desperate to escape a life of squalor and dabbled in witchcraft, cyber crime, music to end his poverty. Esther was a perfect way out. He applied for political asylum in Australia citing political persecution and got it. Unfortunately his demons came back to haunt and finish him.

Surprisingly, I agree with you totally on this one.

I liked the girl, really. And I must confess, I was very jealous of that nugu called timbalekes for landing such a super lady. It never mattered to me that there was not the smallest chance in the whole universe that I would ever, even remotely, be able to only just meet her. But jealous I was all the same. Perhaps it’s because her fellow journalists portrayed her as an easy lay, even a slut. They still do portray her not very honorably, perhaps more dishonorably today.

This thread was posted before her sentencing and everone expected, at the very least, a ten year jail term and an extradition order back to Kenya. When she got handed 10 months only probation, we all got disappointed. Don’t start thinking of how outrageous it would have got and the scandalous suspiciouns it would have triggered had she been in a Kenyan court and got away with such a light sentence, a technical pardon.

God have mercy on her!

Esther was in a foreign land. Esther was estranged from her parents after they used bad techniques (Dr. Frank Njenga) to pry her away from Timbalakes. All she had left was Quincy. Its very hard to understand the type of things women do to protect their family, to keep a father for their children ,even women with good social support. Many married women endure all kinds of abuse to stay married and to have a father for their child. At the time Sinclair died, Esther was in shock. She acted like someone in shock would - irrational. The judge could see that. Kenyans generally are very malicious people.I dont know why they would expect her to get atleast 10 years when she has two other small children that need her. Also I can bet by the time Esther got married she was a virgin. Others hated her because it is they who were immoral .

I don’t think having 2 small children is what let the judge give her a lenient. I would go with the mental health issues narrative. And I suspect that social services will be involved in helping her raise the 2 children.

Thats what I have said. She acted like someone in shock would - irrational. The judge could see that.