Esther Arunga verdict.

Going by the same line of thought then quincy will be out faster than anyone anticipates. He saw demons on the boys stomach? Wapi ombeta wa down under…

Quincy has not yet taken plea in that matter.

wacha arunga akawaze kule ndani vizuri about her life choices, confinement gives one a true re-conciliation of the truths and lies you have meted onto others. we await a tell-all book from arunga soon because her life story ni kama findeo, kama ndlamaaaaa………
Quincy is just a pawn in a well articulated web. arunga is a very conniving woman masquearading as a damsel

The judge was very sympathetic.
In his ruling on Thursday, Justice Burns says he was sympathetic to her situation. "You went from being a wife and a mother, who was at that time nursing a six month old baby, and who was trying to establish your young family in a new country, to losing your son, husband and daughters "

She has been released

I would imagine so too. He will also have to live with it.

Si uombe visa na tikiti uwe amicus curiae?

It is possible she entered a pre bargaining agreement possibly to become state witness against her husband. That is why she pleaded guilty to lying. Guilt to lying means husband is guilty.

Is that admissible in an Australian court.

Let’s just say it’s a kangaroo style of justice

:smiley:
‘Don’t hate me coz I’m beautiful’

Very lucky.

Define parole according to your understanding not according to the law tu jaribu kukuelewa?

You can see who they are after, he is in trouble

Released to serve the 10 months at home with supervision from parole officer. I was answering Idias comment about confinement.

That’s probation not parole.

The guilty and betrayal will serve her best for the rest of her life

I don’t think so. The way it’s turning out its like Arunga is a self serving conniving bitch.
No remorse at all.

usiskize ya Ciku

You dont believe the shit posted by Ckku, do you?