Esther Arunga....

True but is Maribe beautiful, really?

Schizophrenia is what she has. Classic symptoms.

Breathe kwani ulikamuriwo bibi, hii bitterness si ya kawaida

If that is the case…she is lucky to be in a country where she will get treatment and the right support.

This Timberlake man is a demon. You touch him everything turns to dust. He groomed Esther to be his slave. Esther stopped being herself the day she quit and told her parents to f#@@K off. What kind of power did he weld on her? If i get a daughter, pray, how would i protect her?

You kill the demon. The End.

She probably participated in committing other crimes and was being blackmailed. Just like mungiki/gangs do to theirs adherents so that you keep on getting deeper and deeper with more crimes but you can do nothing because the group/gang has evidence against you and you’ve also seen how dissenters are dealt with

LoL Pwahahahaha

Or may be she was hit on the head with a 10-inch maasai rungu and forgot who she was…this kind of baseless speculation makes me wanna hump a tractor.

Stretching it. Hakuna schizophrenia hapo. If indeed she is mental maybe bipolar.

Although my thought ni ujinga ya wanawake wakenya who think everything foreign is better. And before they realize it they are knee deep in some shit.

she was played by a con ( justin timberlake ) , she was too stupid to see it … mwingine ni sister ya Venessa Mdee ! these are just stupid women falling for actors , really good cons all after young tight p*ssy !

[B][U]link…[/U][/B]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvL4_HJKz6A

Not sure where you get to bipolar. Did you see anywhere she has indicated depression? Because depression is part of bipolar disorder.
I read somewhere she reported hearing things.
Classic schizophrenic. Utilize google and connect with what you read about her.

Only reason i say that is because schizophrenics have disjointed thoughts when communicating. Arunga in her interviews seems coherent. I lived with someone who is bipolar and for the most part they could hold a conversation lakini when the disorder kicks in they turn into someone different. Plus bipolar is easily masked when on medication.

Mwisho she’ll be deported back to Kenya

Usitake kujua how many Kenyan women are cooling their heels in jails in Europe. They allow these Naijas to use their bank accounts, addresses etc which they use for money laundering, mainly drugs trafficking, illegal property acquisition and other criminal activities. The mnaijo is always miles ahead and as soon as they get wind of the noose tightening wanahepa without trace and with the loot.

case closed

I think she became a citizen of aussie

For Manslaughter. It will be revoked at the end of her prison term.

I guess we will have to wait and see. But those jails in aussie are too comfortable the inmates even have playstations ma xbox and they even get pizza and they protest when they dont get those things. Wtf??

It is clear that Timberlake was a control-freak!

This could be as simple case of Arunga being fed hallucinogens, or gaslighting - a method of manipulating someone to believe they are crazy. Seeing as they were in a foreign land with no friends; and had fallen out with her parents, she was very ripe for manipulation.