Ethereum

You realize when i bought at 240Usd, skeptics like you were saying it will crush and burn, that it was a bubble…

which new one are you watching …

what do you think of ripple

1. I don’t remember telling you anything about ETH at $240USD.
  2. Any fool that had money a year ago is sitting in the green. You aren’t special.
  3. You do realize that if it was a lucky call you will give back all those gains and some if you keep playing this game, right?? Only professionals keep what they make.

Hate it or love it crypro is the future
Xrp was 30 bob right now 130 they key is patience dog coin is top five in trading the price will grow in time

Ripple is good

You act like you have the holy grail of crypto hanging out of your azz, and you are the master of the crypto universe.let me tell you all markets its partly luck, skill and the fortitude to take the chance… no matter how many books and tools you use. You cant predict the future… cypto space has changed since 2018. Ebay is working on accepting crypto as payment, paypal is already accepting… and you are here crying wolf
Let those who are not afraid to get burned take the chance… but as it is always said dont put more than you can accept to loose.

Yada yada yada. 95% will lose money. That percentage never changes across all asset classes and regardless of the year.

You aren’t doing people any justice if you tell them that they will all be millionaires driving lambos in Dubai.

I like your consistency

[QUOTE=“Azor Ahai, post: 3228247, member: 51535”]
Let me explain to you in the simplest terms why I discourage people more often than not in this market. Their odds of making money from crypto speculation are extremely low - that’s why. So, it may sound counterintuitive, but discouraging a person who is not a professional trader, from trading, is actually helping them. Only less than 5% of traders can profit net of fees. It takes YEARS of training and studying to become a professional trader. People here may not know this, but they have Phd’s and quants with sophisticated algorithms taking the opposite side of their trades. But for some reason, they have a dream of making billions and retiring in 12 months.

Unfortunately, speculation/trading/investing is the only endeavor where a newcomer can strike it big by pure luck. Unfortunately, they usually give it all back to the market because they mistake their initial luck for smarts. For perspective, majority of the crypto millionaires who got lucky in 2017 gave back most if not more and some of their gains in 2018. The safest way to speculate is to use a tiny amount and trade with it for a year or two. Once you have a profitable system, you can invest serious cash. However, people always want to dive into the deep end headfirst because they want to get rich quick.

When you see me telling people not to play this game before learning how it is played (with little money), I am actually saving them a boatload of dollars and agony. You see it as discouragement, but it’s not. It is sad to see people hopelessly throw cash at a game they hardly understand with the hope of striking it rich.

Learn the skill first and commit serious money later. Unfortunately, most people prefer skipping the “learning” part which takes a few years and dive straight into the committing serious money first. Reason: GREED. That’s precisely why 95% will lose money. They don’t want to learn the skill, they want to short-circuit the whole process and get to the making money stage instantly. Without the skill, even when they make money which they do, they give it back always because luck runs out.

Would you send an untrained soldier to war?? Or would you advise him to train first?? Which one of the two is the better piece of advice??
[/QUOTE
You are saying the truth too loud.[/QUOTE]

Azor inakaa fala ii iliuza nyumba ukabuy btc 2017 wakati ilikuja sitisen tv ikiwa $20K ukauza ikiwa $3400. Siku iyo nilikua nimehold kutoka around $2500 nikashuka at $10K. Sasa bado uko na feelings

sijui ni ushamba ama nini but i aleays feel cryptocurrency is the next big scam

Acha kufeel, uma kenye unauma ukisonga kabla ile kalipuke vile hua wanasema

I decided to throw some 2M or $20k kwa crypto mainly Ethereum Classic. Bought in late. First batch at 35$ per coin. Then nikaona ikipanda kama ghaseer. Nikanunua zingine at 50$. My money is almost doubling. I wish i put in more mullah. Juzi nilisema hapa kwa kijiji that real estate in kenya iko na slow ROI nikakemewa. Tell me where in kenya you can make almost 2M in a week. I can sell and secure back my 2M and leave my profits there to soar higher. That way if the market tanks i have my original investment safe.[ATTACH=full]362968[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]362969[/ATTACH]

@Purple no i did not purchase at $97 lol. I had bought other coins like BTC, ETH, then nikaona ETC ikipanda nika convert all other coins into ETC. Portfolio looks good. [ATTACH=full]362970[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]362971[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]362972[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]362973[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]362974[/ATTACH]

Nice job man. Obviously hind sight is always 20-20 you always wish you had put in more!

I know. I wish i got in earlier. My buddy is the one who pressured me into crypto. I do stocks mostly but that market is dead right now. Crypto nayo iko poa.

The stock market is dead as a dodo. I sold off all my stocks (except 401k) and went head first into crypto…

All my stocks are is in Green. Got in soo early so i will not sell them. I will diversify between stocks and crypto.

ETC is going nuts!!! Asia bought the dip yesterday now we’re back in the green.

Lets go…to the moon.