Ethiopia has only hot women myth!..Busted

What about the current prime minister where is he from ? . are the Tigray first cousins to the Amhara ? are the Amhara and Oromos in good terms ?

Real jews are black. Never forget

Brother,

The current prime minister is from a small ethnic group called Woliyta in southern Ethiopia. He is the first southerner and Protestant to lead Ethiopia in Ethiopian history.

The Amhara and Tigray are almost the same ethnic groups. They have identical culture. Both Semetic and both Orthodox. They speak a Semetic language that is VERY SIMILAR to each other. Tigrigna is an earlier version of one of a Semetic language and Amharic is the latest version. 65% of Amharic and Tigrigna use same vocabularies and use the same alphabet. Having said that, the elites of Amhara and Tigray are highly competitive with each other. For the last three thousand years, until we get to Hailemariam Desalegn (the current prime minister) it is these two ethnic groups that have been ruling the country. They compete with one another soooo much, that they can be hold responsible for so many distraction that was done in the country throughout centuries. Although, they butt heads all the time, when they feel an outsider (or another ethnic) is against them, they close rank with each other quickly.

Amhara and Oromo have more complicated relationship. Northern Oromiya is so much assimilated to Amhara culture, they barely identify themselves as Oromo, other than speaking Oromo language with A bit of Amharic flavor. The rest of Oromos have at times a love hate relationship with Amhara. There is so much cultural and familial ties between Oromo and Amhara, which makes it very difficult to translate the relationship. Some in western Oromiya have a bit resentment against the Orthodox Church, the Amharic language and precieved domination of a northern culture. Most agitators come from western Oromiya region.

Huh?

Well…I did not know that…

There are four Jewish lines that form the modern Jewry.

Ashkenazi (Eastern European)
Sephardi (Spain, Portugal, Morocco)
Mizrahi (Arab, Middle East)
Ethiopian (Africa)

@Jos Landos thank you for your polite answers and using brother at the start of every sentence.

Some people would have started with either meffi, coomer,noogle,coomernina but not brother. Ni hayo tu.

Those are Ethiopians, Eritreans are much fewer than Ethiopians in Kenya.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hiyo church huwa ya special people ama?

Sasa ata ukienda si utapata ibada wana hubiri in Amharic. Plus every church especially the unique ones have their own doctrines and special procedures of carrying out their services.

Hey brother,

Thank you. Using “brother” at the start of my sentences, the reason for that is cultural. In Amharic, when you speak someone you don’t know, usually (almost all the time) you start with “Wendim” or “Wondimé”. It means “brother” or “my brother”. It is a kind of thing that every Ethiopian is born and grow up with.

Thank you again.

Hehehehe, u liked that part of misleading the muzungus, It is also happening here in Kenya, its claimed 2 tribes are dominating the nation, but in reality its more than half the population that is in government. It happens world over.

What is your ethnicity?

Brother,

I am an Amhara

Do you ever think that oneday the Ethiopian monarchy will return?

Brother,

No. I do not. The Ethiopian monarchy was an exclusivist institution that locked out other Ethiopian people from its circles. It had based its entire power structure in Abyssinian (Northern and Middle highland Ethiopia) blood line, culture, language and religion. It has excluded almost all other Ethiopians, until mid seventies. Such system is not compatible with 21st century, where we ought to believe that all human are the same and a “right” to rule someone based on a blood line should be thought as a silly notion. It’s irrational to think that a certain family to have a “Royal” blood to be thought of distinctive from the rest of other Ethiopians. Ethiopia has a parliamentary system, which all of the country’s ethnic groups are represented, according to their demographic that resembles Israel and India, which allow a PM to have an executive power and a president to hold a head of state position to serve as a unifying Figure. I think that would be enough to have a figure head like that rather than a king, who claims “God’s chosen” and wear silly outfits… :slight_smile:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@Jos Landos brother, are you able to hook me up with between 6-7 beautiful ethiopian women?

Brother,

Huh?! 6 or 7? What are you going to do with all those women? Man, one is too many… :slight_smile:

brother, make it 2 then