Ethiopia is opening up for business - Safaricom to launch M-Pesa services

1000X29= Ksh29,000

hehe. they’ll remain as is

mzee,the only thing safcom will gain is hosting fees and maybe management fees. mpesa is owned by Vodafone and licensed to safcom. Tough luck.

too many regulatory issues as we overlap on a lot of routes,even code sharing is an issue. Heard the Kq MD was looking at air Mauritius or SAA.

What do u trade?

i want to be an mpesa dealer huko yaani unakuwa na franchise ya mpesa. if anyone wants to operate mpesa wanapitia through wewe. According to what i know in kenya you need a float of 1M deposited with safaricom .i could be wrong though

ngoja utasikia nimehit jack pot. interest is all i need and i think i have it. meanwhile i hit jackpot once in ghana and i know ill hit here too . nitaleta effidence

How’s that account not verified for a Head of State

Probably you’ll need authorization by Ethio Telecoms first. Remember Safaricom will not be operating there directly, it will be a partnership with the Ethiopian Telecoms.

shait ,hiyo ndio catch… nitatafuta a trustworthy guy we partner… there is always a way round things … good idea

A partnership with an Ethiopian who knows his way around the bureaucracy there is the way to go. Wewe peke yako hauwesmake. Watakutoa mbio after kukupiga risasi kwa matako.

This is pure nonsense on stilts.
We Kenyans have it lucky when it comes to forex!!

Twitter suspended giving verified accounts until they complete removing bots and fake accounts on twitter.

I wish the same would be done here with serial multi handlers including for staff. Alpt of newbies are handles just to insult people and cover their cowardice.

Nishawahi jaribu ghana and it went good . Hii back door neighbor nitajaribu tu

Iv also found out that all phones have to be registered with their govt. You can’t take samsung S8 from usa and use it there …no.First you take it to govt , give your ID number and photocopies of your identifications , register the IMEI number then it can be of use . But hapa kenya there is no such restrictions. Enyewe freedom is taken for granted till when you loose it .

This too much freedom and innovation if not policed well is a security concern, e.g the current cases of illegal remote sim swaps and kenyans finding their mpesa accounts cleaned. Safaricom created some easy to use features but now they have become a security and privacy risk.

Wapi hii link ? Mbona sijaiona hii story ?

kwani you’ve been living under a rock? it’s been all over media, both mainstream and social https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/m-pesa-no-longer-safe.83193/post-1752471