Ethiopian troops vs Kenyan troops standoff in KISMAYU

:D:D:D:D i remember that plane. ni kitu unaeza beba na mkono

There is nothing that Ethiopia can do.

Plenty of bold comments from soft boys here, life is a little bit different if you have the fortitude to pry away from your screens and lace up

In modern warfare, numbers and battle hardening don’t matter much - they do matter but they don’t rank highly. Ethiopians have been fighting inferior and ill-equipped enemies. In modern warfare, it is a battle of military strategy, text-book operations and massive resources. Numbers rank very low. If numbers mattered, India would be a super power ahead of Russia and the United States. Do you think we would win a war against a rich small nation like Qatar??

We would, it all depends on your allies

Ethiopia military cannot capture Kismayu from KDF , Kismayu is too far away from Ethiopia, logistics alone would cripple them.
Kismayu is a port where kenya navy would deploy heavy equipment easily , and not forgetting we have Forward Operating bases all the way from Lamu, Garissa along the Somali border, we would cook them like nyamachoma…

Nope. Qatar can afford a nuclear weapon. We cant. End of story.

End of the story for you, it’s not always the big Boys who win the fight.

Ask the Targyerians!

Kenya will be kicked out. Kenya wants to keep the Alshaabab founder Ahmed madowe as their defacto leader in Kismayo. The locals don’t want that but want to elect non Alshaabab leader. The Somali Gov, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, UN all on one side want to get rid of the Alshaabab leader Ahmed madowe in Jubaland and arrest him the same way they arrested other shabab leaders.

Kenya is poor country and cannot fight 4 countries plus United nations.

So Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti are rich countries that will defeat Kenya? UN does not have a standing army, they will need to mobilize volunteer nations under humanitarian and peace grounds, and only African nations will be willing to volunteer, and the usual candidates will be Uganda,Tz,Rwanda , Burundi… to fight Kenya, that will not happen my Brother any time soon.

As i said if Kenya will be kicked out of Kismayu/Somalia, it will only happen in a diplomatic manner…forget about a military operation.

Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti military cannot kick Kenya out of Kismayu, yes i said that… they have huge armies but in Kismayu they can’t do shit.

They have a large number of soldiers but these are under-equipped armies that cannot project substantial power against an enemy similar to their size like Kenya… we have the advantage of geography.

If you need me to bring numbers , facts and maps tell me.

First let’s establish who is the aggressor and hostile neighbor is here. Kenya is the hostile country. If Somalia invaded rift valley and insisted on placing puppet in place there I would side with the Kenyan government not Somalia.

Having said that let me also educate you, Kenya is part of Amisom Kenya does not pay her troops but UN pays Amisom troops with EU money. So if UN stops paying Kenya troops that alone will cripple Kenya. So yes UN has leverage over Kenya

Thirdly, Yes Ethiopia + Somali government forces alone can kick Kenya out, the Somali government has the mandate they have ordered Ethiopian troops + SNA to take Kismayo Airport to which Kenya cannot do anything about it.

The head of Amisom is Ethiopian and he is coming to Kismayo to order the Kenyans to stand down because Kenyan soldiers work for UN. Soon after that Kenyans will be sent home

If Kenya fails to comply with their own Amisom mission, than the whole world will see Kenya as a spoiler and the Cushtic countries will have no choice but to remove Kenya by force with the blessings of United nations.

You have spoken well. The port of Kismayo is up for sale. Kenya watakunja mkia

But Ethiopia has the dollars to burn in a war? Nani aliroga wakenya wafikirie all countries are rich except kenya

:D:D:D i admire your naivety , I repeat , Somali + Ethiopia cannot kick Kenya out of Kismayu by force, 1st of all because Kenya is under Amisom and Kismayu is under its mandate, until that mandate is changed that is when Kenya will leave peacefully…
2nd, Kicking Kenya out of Somali southern sector will open another can of warms, Al-Shabab, they will have the grounds to re-group , unless Ethiopia and Somali govt takes charge of the whole Jubaland…

3rd, there is the factor of Jubaland and Madobe, the central govt in Mogadishu as much as they want control over this area, they don’t want another confrontation that they are not sure how it will end with rebels in this region…

4th, You are naive to assume that UN will support Ethiopia and Somali in a military confrontation against Ke, and if Somalia+Ethiopia on their own under your imaginary Cushitic unity attempt a forceful take over, we will wipe the floor with their asses…

I think you seem to assume that sending an army to fight 1500 miles away is as easy as the way you are typing here, its not, logistics will be the determinant here, remember Kismayu is accessible within 30mins from the KAF Forward Operating bases , Kenya navy can easily move material to Kismayu, something Ethiopia cannot…

Ask yourself why of all nations under Amisom in Somali , only Kenya has been able to deploy all support units Air-force + navy + army,
then you will understand why Ethiopia will not attempt such shit…

Ethiopia very keen on acquiring that port. Nywele ngumu business ending soon

hata mimi nashindwa, ethiopia has a 3rd of our defense budget but 4 times man power, that tells you the quality of training and the state of equipment…

Hizo calculations zao ni kama zile za pastor Nganga…they don’t add up…
kwanza distance from Kismayu to Addis ni over 1500kms, that is like travelling from Mombasa to Rwanda and there is no road,
for what purposes, they would rather focus those efforts elsewhere…

Taking over with an undisciplined army that cannot follow orders???

[ATTACH=full]255150[/ATTACH]

You have no clue lol.

The Somali government wants to take over jubaland with their allies. So far Kenya is not behaving like they want to get rid of Alshaabab but Somali Gov and Ethiopia want to clean the Area from Alshaabab, Kenya just wants to sit in Kismayo that is it. It’s been 8 years since Kenya took Kismayo and outside of Kismayo is still controlled by Alshaabab.

I WILL TYPE THIS PART IN CAPS. KENYA IS ACTING OUTSIDE OF THE AMISOM MANDATE BY REFUSING THE SOMALI GOVERNMENT TO CONTROL KISMAYO, IF KENYA COMPLIES, THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR ETHIOPIA OR UN TO INTERVENE. FIRST UNDERSTAND THAT. KENYA IS BEHAVING LIKE THE BRITISH COLONIALIST

Moreover, Kenya cannot survive by going against the Somali government, you don’t understand that Kenya is behaving like white colonialist in Kismayo by refusing to hand over Kismayo to its government. (Again it’s like Mogadishu taking over Nairobi and refusing the central government in Kenya any control )Mau mau defeated the British colonialist because they were fighting based on the principle of anti colonialism.

You also have less knowledge about Ethiopian presence in South Somalia lol Ethiopians are already based in Kismayo. Secondly, Ethiopians are based in Gedo, Bay, bakol regions that border Kismayo. So. No. Ethiopians are not coming from Addis Ababa, when Ethiopian + Somali troops take the Airport more Troops & hardware will be flown in hours from neighboring counties.

All of this could be avoided if Kenya just hands over Kismayo to the Somali government and stop acting like white colonialists :smiley:

It’s not up for sale. The Somali government wants to control it like it controls Mogadishu is that bad thing? I don’t think Kenya control of Mombasa means Mombasa is for sale