Eti 5OK 1hr afaa ninyonge monkey

Judy anyango was here 15 years ago… For those of you who just left secondary school.

Imagine we used to choke the monkey on her photos now my son is having wet dreams from her nudes? Damn…

Ata wakioa malaya bado watakula tu.

Kwa hiyo 50k ukinipea 40k I will supply you with under 21 girls at a place of your convenience for a month excluding weekends.You pay nothing more I drop them and pick ukimaliza.

Why would I pay 40k for you to deliver girls to me when all I have to do is log into Badoo or Okupid and ask my matches if they wanna hook up and I get their number. I have pussy lined up to April.

Si wewe ulisema huwezi nunua puthhy

Ungeuliza ni pesa ngapi, au ni the number of thrusts kufikisha threshhold. Not unless anauzwa butchery afterwards, wacha nisifikirie

I don’t remember making that declaration but either way, hao si wa kulipa. Dating sites have three types of women:

1. Those looking for long-term relationships, mostly above 25
  2. Whores. These ones let you know their prices before even giving you the number.
    .3. Adventure seekers/DTF. These ones are looking for a thrill and will fuck you for free if they like your looks or think that you’re doing well for yourself.

The girls I have lined up fall under no. 3. Ni wawili tu waliniambia wanataka token after kunipee number and I just ghosted them. I’ll make a post with screenshots when I have time.

Hehe … 50k imetosha kulipa mahari pale Machakos

:D:D:D 50K , Kush kwani ulalipia left hand mahari?

alinisumbua na asset finance sanaa

Cheezaho

Matako imejaa mafffi