Eti itakuwa October the 17th?

[MEDIA=twitter]904713638497447940[/MEDIA]

11 Likes

Woiiiii!!! May the best man win…in my own backyard I know of 6 people who were unable to vote due to some issues, on that day they have vowed nothing is stopping them

Either the jubilee team or NASA team will have a double edged sword pierce their hearts this time round…ni fwaya !!

6 Likes

Si waite hizo demos mapema mapema ziwe dealt with haraka upesi

1 Like

IEBC must and I repeat MUST go and conduct the elections.

12 Likes

Well I can’t put food on the table because of business partners I have to deal with…and it is pure agony

Kusema ukweli pesa hazi patikani

8 Likes

As they try teargas Mondays, we will be taking the Jubilee wave of development to 5 counties a day for six weeks non-stop. Lets see which message will resonate with the citizens.

14 Likes

This will be 10-nil. I hope they swallow the bait

6 Likes

Tukutane kwa debe. Mtu wetu syndrome from both sides. Everyone is raring to go. Interesting times ahead. Merge this threads

i thought they would hit the ground running following their reprieve but all i am seeing is the receiving of windbags in the city and threats of demos…apparently no gameplan though again the principals know in their hearts they do not have numbers…

9 Likes

Santa padre niko hapa. Kidole juu. UhuRuto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7dw7UaeqNo

2 Likes

Aiiibisiii Ni savages sana yaani wangeiweka tu on a Tuesday??? Yaani hao hawatambui Monday or Friday ndo weekend iwe mrefu?

11 Likes

@Meria Mata tuwekee offician re-run pole

3 Likes

Sasa do you expect wanjigi to give them more billions into that empty hole that nothing ever grows. For example, over 40000 polling stations needing agents. You have to pay each at least 10000 for those 48hrs intense non-stop work. 400 million alone on agents and mind you that you still need others on standby. On the last 2 weeks of campaigns Jubilee covered 200 meet the people campaign tour. This time the bar has been set even further. Opposition needs sponsors and most of them are out except susulite hoho and corruption baron wanjigi. They cant ask for party nomination fees anymore.

8 Likes

kuteseka ni kwa muda

1 Like

Pole mami. We have to get this right for posterity.

1 Like

The stare down. Spot @spear [ATTACH=full]123977[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]123977[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Na kwani shida iko wapi huyu Ekuru, Dida na hao wengine wakiongezewa??
RWNEEBPORK!

wasichafue ballot. tunataka tu kichwa cha mwenye tunanyoa!

7 Likes

Ata mimi najua wale hawakuvote last time…now they are willing to stand up and be counted

2 Likes

IEBC better accommodate the other donkeys to avoid more litigations.

2 Likes