Eti Simu

Why did u go on a date first???

I didn’t pay a cent. Labda useme swimming na lunch.

Because it was her idea of hook up…Get to know each other, and I didn’t want to give the impression that I was after buying coochie.

She want money for repairing the phone or needs a new one

I didn’t care to ask.

Ngiti ngui…mbisha hata ya swimming pool drain hauna? Hata mbisha ya signage ya Tumaini haungepata? Hata mbisha ya question mark ya maswali uliuliza mkibask? Ngiiiiiittiiiiiiiiiiiii

@Dayv aliona uko desperate sana na nyau na huna place ingine ungepata. Ndio maana anadhani ako kwa driving seat aku control

Hehehe, how wrong she was!!

Leta namba

Mwingine nilimpata sosho media,and within that day number ikapeanwa na nikaminvite tu chill out.Si alikuja late eti lazima arudi kwake hawezi wacha mgeni…nikatwanga kitu nikampa fare ta kurudi kwake.
Keshoye akanicall na kuniwhatsapp eti nimtumie lunch.Si hivyo ndivo nimemnyamazia hadi wa leo.

Kalenjin lanyes are the sweetest in Kenya. They befriend you and can’t steal from you. They don’t drug you or extort money unfairly. They are very polite and sisterly. I had one and we pushed things for almost a year. At times she even gave it free or on credit.

Are they?! Mwingine alijaribu kuniuzia kuma ati 2500? I actually asked her kwani ni mahari nalipia. Eldoret ina mambo.

Wachana na wa Eldy. Wale wazuri ni wa Nax

Haha…kumbe hawa wa Eldy wanajulikana sana.Mwingine a bimbo jumbo aliniitusha 5k eti shorts mbili…

Ni kama za huko ni pedigree

Labbish!

Let me redpill you.

• you can never negotiate intimacy.
  • women should only ever be a compliment to a mans life, never the focus of it.
  • women will fuck maybe not me or you but they will fuck someone.all women are sexual you just need to be the right guy at the right time for the job.
    -women are attracted to masculine independence. women don’t want a man who will do everything she says
    they want to be told no.

you paying for stuff and later paying for pussy is the peak of betaness. 80% of kenyan men are blue pilled heavily, convinced that you need to spend cash on a woman so that she should be interested in you, people think that that i joke when i say that i get pussy thrown at me all the time and i decline 40% of it, i have fucked girls 30 min after i meet them in a club did i take 2 weeks to seduce her, no! did i pay for her rent money, no! for gods sake i don’t even know their name, anyway what would a blue pilled beta know about 5% of the red pilled alpha continue white knighting and throwing money at your cute little princesses.