ENG

BV Borussia Dortmund
GER

Olympique Lyonnais
FRA

Milan AC
ITA

AS Roma

How many UCL + ECL have you won vis a vis Liverpool?

washindi wa ziwa hili…Guess europa ni kiswahili

Sasa surely virus nitachoka kuhesabu it will take a while but for the sake of helping you understand how an elephant i am as my child so hold on tight… Liverpool has 5 UCL ,18 EPL…Manchester United 3UCL , EPL trophies i won’t say coz it will make me have enemies (its classified)

When we talk about Europe we count UCL and Europa league. EPL is not counted. Kizungu inakushinda?

Ni sawa do you know[ATTACH=full]99305[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]99306[/ATTACH] of these trophies my friend ama i tell my google friends to help you coz we have them…and ofcourse you just dream and hear of them

Wacha kuchange subject na ujibu swali yangu:How many UCL + ECL have you won vis a vis Liverpool?

Wacheni kubishana…leo ni siku ya kucongratulate winners wa epl…team inachezaga once per week wengine wakitravel all over europe.
Team mafans wao wamechest thump season mzima ungedhani ligi watashinda Jan kumbe wanashinda with only 2games to spare.
Team wanawin their first trophy of the season yet kuna team imemop all trophies that have thus far been available in english football (charity shield & efl) and are going for a 3rd on may 24th na hawasumbui.

congrats chelsea but fyi conte hu struggle ucl, he never made it past the quarters, yet allegri amefika finals mbili in three seasons

I also congratulate Chelsea for the EPL win. Personally, I think they were the best this season mostly coz their rivals were very inconsistent compared to them; just like Leicester City last season. But all in all, a decade to come the books will show only the winner, not the road (or how rough or smooth it was) that they took to lift the cup. Sisi wengine tungoje next season. Being a United fan, I think the team did way better than any other season after Sir Alex left. Reaching two finals and one quarter final in the same season ain’t a bad of a start for Jose. they may not be the best but have proved that they can achieve some admirable results which hopefully will only improve next season.

awesome match todya

can i have my website like here for the live stream its really best in the world if
we have world’s fastest hd stream
no delay even hd
we are not streaming an stream have direct stream to the channel

watchlivesports

[MEDIA=twitter]867255545388036096[/MEDIA]